Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oti Baxwell
Administrators nickname
Scarlet Pluxury
Date
Jan 22, 2022
Time
21:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qfXerg1SVUI

Striax

Player
Player
Was given demands at beach market, after approaching a group. They gave demands to me and my friends, threating our lives, in kind I moved around for about 20 seconds close to the scene then smoked them with my friends. Since there admin friend was there, watched them give me demands then i get RDM since they got smoked. They kept guns out, armor out and knew what was going to happen but yet i somehow get RDM even tho scene was clearly still active and was less than a min long situation. I dont agree with the fact Scarlet seems to think even though i was given demands, that i need to return demands? As if someone tells me "Hands up" i need to reverse uno card and say "No YOU hands up" before shooting them......

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
Was given demands at beach market, after approaching a group. They gave demands to me and my friends, threating our lives, in kind I moved around for about 20 seconds close to the scene then smoked them with my friends. Since there admin friend was there, watched them give me demands then i get RDM since they got smoked. They kept guns out, armor out and knew what was going to happen but yet i somehow get RDM even tho scene was clearly still active and was less than a min long situation. I dont agree with the fact Scarlet seems to think even though i was given demands, that i need to return demands? As if someone tells me "Hands up" i need to reverse uno card and say "No YOU hands up" before shooting them......
yes, I believe the rule should be set clearly as some admins forget how 6.15 works...

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin provded POV where was celarely seen how u came with gun and started RDM, this part completely is absent from your POV same as u have removed your voice from it.

Screen from POV Screenshot

Start of RDM: Screenshot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom