Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Family Business Scam (La Familia) | ID 133326

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Danny Spooky
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2023
Time of violation
13:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/H9Fy3d1

Danny_Spooky

Player
Player
This is a family business I fully paid for, with no contribution from anyone else, then please allow me to take it start my own family. As no one from the family contributed for the actual purchase and managing of the family businesses. But wants a share of the profits, how is this justified. I paid the 4 people always who helped me manage the businesses. I came here just for the security and to help the family get the business points. Now the security is being threatened, I will start a family with my brother and would like to hold the properties.

Last edited:

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
Hi Martin, claiming 6.22 does not only mean taking things from warehouses and cars / but it fits obviously well to you to just point at something what does not matter! And if you would read write : Yes i actually claim that i would not sell the Businesses what you read here but maybe you oversee it ;) The Only thing i want is clearity in this case and we will see how the Administration will decide that. Also there cant be a scam when i report this Case here on the Forum to search for clearity with the Administration! Before i would take any Action i ask for understanding about the Rules of the Server what i did now and today!
U said that ‘i think it’s right to sell business for the profit of the family’ u know this. So be on your words, don’t try to influence wrongly.

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
This is a family business I fully paid for, with no contribution from anyone else, then please allow me to take it start my own family.
Yeah u are right, give the businesses back to him, then he create a family with him as owner and all the businesses will be then managed by him and under his observation.

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
Dear Martin Parker,
-
3.Now another claim by a guy called Benz Benzo ( the right hard of charlie behind this scam) states that these business which were in the Family has not seen any kind of financial Support for Guns, Clothing etc and they were really disappointed.
Reply - Bro before danny came to the family he clearly mentioned that profits will be his he is coming in the fam to get security of his business and he he trusts u guys ( which u guys have backstabbed) and yeah Mr benzo u claimed that that u need financial support right explain me what this screenshot means?
-
First of all you again accuse us of being scammers, which ofcourse is up to you. i will keep respect to you since im a person with respect.
But to your claims against me with this Picture here:

Please tell me where the approval of the Family leader is? its not about what family members tell you its about what the Leader says.

Also
-
2. You claimed that danny has been doing Gen 6.22 (........... taking items from wareshouse and cars).
Reply - My man charlie before claiming this fact atleast see what he is taking lol he has put his own seeds which he brought from his money and put it the fam heli so that his friends who have been helping him with the cowshed can take seeds and plant what on earth made u think that they were ur seeds and he has been taking ur items? 🤦‍♂️
-
i dont need words, i highlighted it again for you if you dont understand the point of the 6.22 Rule:

6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

get it ?

All your Proofs are old and have nothing to do for the time danny joined back the second time into our family.
-
4. Benzo and charlie u claim that u guys are not going to sell the business ?
Reply - First of all u dont have any right to sell the biz dear it is completely owned my danny and Gen 6.22 Clearly states that family leaders not family owner all the deputy are considered leaders and u want the proof of u trying to sell the business here u go my friend
-
Read the chat and send me picture where charlie says "i will sell the Family businesses" unless you can privide proof of a thing you claim please read carefully Mr Martin Parker. Nobody said they will sell the Business it was a Discussion, well we all can see where the discussion ended to.

Also i would like to get the Server Rules or your Sources of information where you found this statement in please. " 6.22 Clearly states that family leaders not family owner all the deputy are considered leaders"

And wouldnt it be weird that it says Family Leader not Family Leaders if what you claimed would be true. Maybe another thing you guys are making up, maybe just lies i dont know so please provide your source of information Mr Martin Parker

-
Do u guys even know what u speak before telling.
and even removed danny from deputy
-
my awnser already given to that statement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom