Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Rule Break | 219221,286984,256511,85233

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ishan_Kaizen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2023
Time of violation
12:24 ST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zSEyLLzhZoo

Ishan Kaizen

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
Let Me Explain,
So Basically We Were Chilling At Our Family House (Personal Property), and these Guys Came Out of Nowhere and started Harassing and Abusing Us (F-Word) . We Gave Them Demands, and They Did Not Comply With Us Us, But Then They Started A Shooting At us and then, We Had No Choice Rather Then Fighting Back. ID: 256511 Came Out Of Nowhere and Started Patching His Friends (Meta-Gaming).

Fail RP- 219221
RDM- 286984
MG ()- 256511
VDM- 256511
And Many More Rule Break
All in POV

Last edited:

Oliver Callum_

Player
Player
As you can see, they shot me before I said to leave the area, then after my friend rescued us, they told us to leave while we were getting into our car on the road, but they couldn't say 'let it go'. on the way. leave this place because it's not their family home and they shot and killed us

Ishan Kaizen

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
As you can see, they shot me before I said to leave the area, then after my friend rescued us, they told us to leave while we were getting into our car on the road, but they couldn't say 'let it go'. on the way. leave this place because it's not their family home and they shot and killed us
LOL Its our fam house so why u give us Demand 🤣...
and u guys are doing verry good MG on there

NOICE 😂

userflexxxx

Player
Player
forum that has been passed for 2 days is not approved, there is no video on 2 youtube channels . rejected food

Aura Kaizen

Player
Player
(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom