Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serena Sylveon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2023
Time of violation
05:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mrC0h_IJADs

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
As you can see in my Pov. the bloodline family members are standing on top of roof that is unaccessable. No one can climb the roof without first person.

Last edited:

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
What about that sky redux? Doesn’t seem appropriate for a RP server where it’s meant to be realistic… also is it always night time for you? Because that doesn’t sound like a legal redux to me..

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
What about that sky redux? Doesn’t seem appropriate for a RP server where it’s meant to be realistic… also is it always night time for you? Because that doesn’t sound like a legal redux to me..
my sky is black but effect is normal.... when morning sun directly hit in ground . so its not illegal's.

Tomb Stone

Artist
Player
"the bloodline family members are standing on top of roof that is unaccessable." This is not a bug. It's a feature programmed by the devs at Rockstar Games.
Exactly, is first person not allowed? From my understanding, first person perspective is an in game feature! And I love it!

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Exactly, is first person not allowed? From my understanding, first person perspective is an in game feature! And I love it!
1) U r recording this clip at 18.10 city time, this is not the event POV

2) If u r such a fan of FPP, please show us the Event POV(Fam Raid) that u played the full POV on FPP

3) According to Admins the area that is not accessible normally on TPP if u r climbing or going to this area using FPP, this is a Bug Abuse.

Ty!!

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
smartest grand rp player

Tomb Stone

Artist
Player

2) If u r such a fan of FPP, please show us the Event POV(Fam Raid) that u played the full POV on FPP

3) According to Admins the area that is not accessible normally on TPP if u r climbing or going to this area using FPP, this is a Bug Abuse.

Ty!!
1) I'm Tomb Stone, not the player in the clip.
2) Yes, I love first person! FP seems more realistic to me so I enjoy it to be quite honest!
3) I understand where your coming from, 100%! But to report a whole family on something that really is not a "bug", is slight ridiculous to me. I could probably say for sure say that anyone in any clips that are took from whoever's bodycam, was not aware of this. Because if so, I don't think HC would of let this happen.
Signed Tomb Stone

TyroneEastside

Player
Player

Ty!!
If the developers of the game made it a mechanic, it isn't a bug. It's just how first person is, but if YOU think its a bug, file a ticket at Grand Theft Auto V - Online Play - Gameplay Issue - PC - Rockstar Games Customer Support

Kishko

Player
Player
If the developers of the game made it a mechanic, it isn't a bug. It's just how first person is, but if YOU think its a bug, file a ticket at Grand Theft Auto V - Online Play - Gameplay Issue - PC - Rockstar Games Customer Support
Leave the developers to the side. If the admins say it's bug abuse, then it's bug abuse. Simple as that.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom