Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander Yankova

Player
Player
Information 1. Your name IRL: Sander. 2. Your age: 20. 3. Time zone: (GMT+2). 4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 15:00 PM to depends on the days. 5. Average online per day: 3-8hours. 6. Your Discord: sanderyankova. 7. Your Nickname: Sander Yankova. 8. Your ID: 1715. 9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Nothing in the first place, mby Crime Later. (Additional information). 1. Why do you want to become an admin? Ans: I Want To Be A Admin Because I Have because I want to help staff to look over the city and make sure that nobody breaks the rules. I miss RP in the city, so I want to make it so that people don’t do non rp. Also i have had a great time in RP life, so i want new players to have the same Experience. And as a ex Admin Assistant in en2 I got Knowledge and I want to help out the team with my knowledge. 2. What are your strengths? Ans: I’m not Letting my feelings take control..I can speak good English. Been in every org in the city. So I know things from the Criminal and Leo’s side. I have equal respect to all. I would say im good at communicating with others. 3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Ans: I sometimes have problems understanding people, but usually I ask if they can possibly explain in another way. I can get little Angry if they talk while I talk. Sometimes I’m getting stressed if people yell on me. I struggle sometimes with Learning stuff, so it may take little time for me. But I will always be determined to make sure that I learn. 4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Ans: Yes. 5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin). Ans: Yes, I don't have any Business. 6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? Ans: nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom