Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chilly Sanchez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2022
Time of violation
12:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s3GFFRE5Hk

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player
As you can see at my POV we were going to give demands in order to steal their solar panels and there reaction was 0 Role-Play, start shooting us before we even start speaking (only from our side demands were giving but they shot even before that).
This is not the first time I encounter this kind of situation with brotherhood, they're just constantly breaking rules (also shooting out of circle at left over components) cause most of them I'm pretty sure doesn't even know the rules or just don't speak English.

Timestamps:
0:48 they start shooting me
0:53 me start shooting them back after saying they got 5 seconds to leave (while getting shot at)

we just trying to follow the rules and they forcing us to situation in which we couldn't even engage in RP properly or respond.
I really hope that they will get warning for their unofficial so that they will put more attention to those details and rules and stop letting their members do whatever they want.
Thank you in advance for reviewing this post.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

BrotherHood Family Will Receive a warning for Mass RDM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom