Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fear RP, Non-RP, RDM, VDM, Racism | 39508

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
batuhan bektimuroglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2S8nXb3kA

Old_Man

Player
Player
As you can see in the recordings, when we were in a role, suddenly this actor came and wanted to block us, yes he can do that in the redzone area, but since we didn't want to be included in the role and we were in a separate role, we didn't accept it and went on our way. When we tried to talk to him, he didn't talk to us. He crashed into a vehicle several times and slowed us down and got out of his car and started shooting. We continued to run away with the vehicle, he never contacted us. Finally, we wanted to go out of the redzone and continue the role there, but this actor came to us with his vehicle and killed us in the middle of the street. As you can see, he never gave a demand. Later, even though we died, he came to us and called me a monkey. This is a very racist statement. It really broke me to hear that.

Old_Man

Player
Player
It's obvious that I'm not acting with you, I'm in a role with another actor and then you come out and attack nonsense. For metagaming, I need to talk to another player from another platform, but I don't talk to anyone. I interpret everything I do, you see. I did nothing to get you to follow me out of the red zone and kill me because I have nothing to do with you. You came in without saying anything and started shooting. Even if it's a red area, this is a roleplayer and you can't come and shoot just because you want to, not belonging to any role. read the rules well. It's never clear what you're trying to do. You're always trying to VDM. Sorry, the video is short, but I know very well what's what.

Fear RP - We are 2 vehicles and 3 people, but instead of being afraid of this situation, 1 person is constantly trying to block the vehicles and kills the others? Where did you see this in real life, in a comedy movie?

Non-RP - You're pretending to be Non-RP - Everything related to Fear RP applies here as well. You don't know the inside of the vehicle, there are 2 vehicles and you try to follow them and kill them alone, do you play as superman or hitman in the role? everything I mentioned there is valid for Non-RP.

Racism: What does the monkey have to do with the incident? You call me a monkey just because my character is black. I have a lion mask on my head, but still calling it a monkey is really racist.

RDM: What's the point of the rules if we can track and kill players who go inside the red zone and then go outside?

I've been playing this game for a long time, you can see my player number. I've seen people get punished over and over for mistakes you made because they are violations of the rules. I have no doubt that the authorities will make the right decisions.

Last edited:

iori chan

1 2 3 4 how many n**** are in my store
Player
It's obvious that I'm not acting with you, I'm in a role with another actor and then you come out and attack nonsense. For metagaming, I need to talk to another player from another platform, but I don't talk to anyone. I interpret everything I do, you see. I did nothing to get you to follow me out of the red zone and kill me because I have nothing to do with you. You came in without saying anything and started shooting. Even if it's a red area, this is a roleplayer and you can't come and shoot just because you want to, not belonging to any role. read the rules well. It's never clear what you're trying to do. You're always trying to VDM. Sorry, the video is short, but I know very well what's what.

Fear RP - We are 2 vehicles and 3 people, but instead of being afraid of this situation, 1 person is constantly trying to block the vehicles and kills the others? Where did you see this in real life, in a comedy movie?

Non-RP - You're pretending to be Non-RP - Everything related to Fear RP applies here as well. You don't know the inside of the vehicle, there are 2 vehicles and you try to follow them and kill them alone, do you play as superman or hitman in the role? everything I mentioned there is valid for Non-RP.

Racism: What does the monkey have to do with the incident? You call me a monkey just because my character is black. I have a lion mask on my head, but still calling it a monkey is really racist.

RDM: What's the point of the rules if we can track and kill players who go inside the red zone and then go outside?

I've been playing this game for a long time, you can see my player number. I've seen people get punished over and over for mistakes you made because they are violations of the rules. I have no doubt that the authorities will make the right decisions.
how much you spent time, writing this article bro ??

Cagdas Sans

Player
Player
She made the same mistakes to me, but unfortunately I had to shut up because I didn't have a screen recording. I came across it by chance while looking at the forms.

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Rejected
The situation is already started in the Ghetto.
Also,
ID 7608 will receive punishment for MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom