Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi malon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Ans: Muhmmad Ahmad

2. Your age

Ans: 17

3. Time zone

Ans: GMT

4. Average online per day

Ans: 6 to 7 more on weekends

5. Your Discord

Ans: lexi malon#1359

6. Your Nickname

Ans: Malon

7. Your ID

Ans: 7244

Additional information

1. Leader of ( SAHP )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) lackness on motivation of SAHP

I have seen that some of the departments of SAHP are not active or they are not doing there job good enough ....like for example take SWAT its a special thingi in SAHP
some time they do there work some time they dont ....i will creat a full active force which will do there work accordingly.
.... I have seen in the last term there ...there were soo many cases of nepotism i want to end it .. EG u can see how many assistant sheif where there like half of the lspd team were assistant cheif which is not fear to othere ... I will creat a HR with blood and sweet ... and i will also give them more access like if they see a HC doing a wrog thing they have full access to ask for a full interview if they fail they will be demoted if they leave they will be announced to othere ORG also...I will add a curater system again which will help the DEPArtment more and i will take adivses from the people of the department time to time ,,,To see if they are happy with him or he is rude etc this will happen on the PROMOTION cermoney ...

2) IMPROVEMENT to the structure

i will improve the structure according to the mental level of the SAHP ... I will make a RANKING system according to the state of SAHP and i will make it easy and simple
which will give a bite of motivation to the workers ..
I will do Certain activities which will allow the people of the city to join us and intract with us ...I in this way the SAHP will be a more active and will be a batter ORG then others ...i will make the departments a bit more efficient of doing work ..I will check there conduction now and then and i will give them task ..If they were not able to finish it on time both the head and deputy will be removed for a more good and capable head...(((((((((((I my self will give tranning to SWAT for special mission i will make them ready for any thing,, we will do our tranning on the wooden area behind the NG... we will perform different cinirow accordingly ... which will make it more help full in case of an emergency and they will know what they have to do and what they dont...)))))))))

FOR EXAMPLE FOR A GUN STORE ROBBARY NEAR getto one ::::

AS soon a we get the situation over all units will be 10-19 and the most important SWAT will be in heli and some SWAT in convey we will go near it and wait for othere orgs if any .... and i will make my swat on heli to stop at a distance from the area ..as soon as we are there i will put my swat units at bridge and on the back roof..if the situation went west i will as my heli to land between them to make caouse between them and in that situation will will start to fight and arest them before they had a chance to fight

3) Communicaiton
I will create a best communication system i will make a law in which the certain department will talk ...LIKE in STORE ROBBARY only SWAT AND HC WILL talk >>
and during over time i HQ only PEwill talk .....etc in this way we all have a chance to talk . IF some thing is importan they can talk in radio to call some one ....but the voice radio will be used for mission perpos not to fight etc..Hr will over see the whol SAHP and there work if some thing is wrong they can talk to IA

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

(I my self will give tranning to SWAT for special mission i will make them ready for any thing,, we will do our tranning on the wooden area behind the NG... we will perform different cinirow accordingly ... which will make it more help full in case of an emergency and they will know what they have to do and what they dont.

AS soon a we get the situation over all units will be 10-19 and the most important SWAT will be in heli and some SWAT in convey we will go near it and wait for othere orgs if any .... and i will make my swat on heli to stop at a distance from the area ..as soon as we are there i will put my swat units at bridge and on the back roof..if the situation went west i will as my heli to land between them to make caouse between them and in that situation will will start to fight and arest them before they had a chance to fight.

1. Provide training: It's important to provide training sessions on RolePlay for those who are new to the concept or need a refresher. This will help employees understand what roleplay is, why it's important, and how to do it effectively.
  2. Practice regularly: Encourage your team to practice role-playing scenarios on a regular basis. This will help them improve their skills and gain confidence when handling various situations.
  3. Use real-life scenarios: Try to create role-playing scenarios that are relevant to your organization. This will help your team relate to the scenarios and apply their skills to real-life situations.
  4. Provide constructive feedback: After a role-playing session, provide constructive feedback to your team members. This will help them understand what they did well and what they need to work on.
  5. Make it fun: Role-playing can be a fun and engaging way for employees to learn and practice new skills. Create a positive and encouraging environment to keep employees motivated.

_Adam Pradhaan_

Deputy of Badsha fam
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Ans: Muhmmad Ahmad

2. Your age

Ans: 17

3. Time zone

Ans: GMT

4. Average online per day

Ans: 6 to 7 more on weekends

5. Your Discord

Ans: lexi malon#1359

6. Your Nickname

Ans: Malon

7. Your ID

Ans: 7244

Additional information

1. Leader of ( SAHP )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) lackness on motivation of SAHP

I have seen that some of the departments of SAHP are not active or they are not doing there job good enough ....like for example take SWAT its a special thingi in SAHP
some time they do there work some time they dont ....i will creat a full active force which will do there work accordingly.
.... I have seen in the last term there ...there were soo many cases of nepotism i want to end it .. EG u can see how many assistant sheif where there like half of the lspd team were assistant cheif which is not fear to othere ... I will creat a HR with blood and sweet ... and i will also give them more access like if they see a HC doing a wrog thing they have full access to ask for a full interview if they fail they will be demoted if they leave they will be announced to othere ORG also...I will add a curater system again which will help the DEPArtment more and i will take adivses from the people of the department time to time ,,,To see if they are happy with him or he is rude etc this will happen on the PROMOTION cermoney ...

2) IMPROVEMENT to the structure

i will improve the structure according to the mental level of the SAHP ... I will make a RANKING system according to the state of SAHP and i will make it easy and simple
which will give a bite of motivation to the workers ..
I will do Certain activities which will allow the people of the city to join us and intract with us ...I in this way the SAHP will be a more active and will be a batter ORG then others ...i will make the departments a bit more efficient of doing work ..I will check there conduction now and then and i will give them task ..If they were not able to finish it on time both the head and deputy will be removed for a more good and capable head...(((((((((((I my self will give tranning to SWAT for special mission i will make them ready for any thing,, we will do our tranning on the wooden area behind the NG... we will perform different cinirow accordingly ... which will make it more help full in case of an emergency and they will know what they have to do and what they dont...)))))))))

FOR EXAMPLE FOR A GUN STORE ROBBARY NEAR getto one ::::

AS soon a we get the situation over all units will be 10-19 and the most important SWAT will be in heli and some SWAT in convey we will go near it and wait for othere orgs if any .... and i will make my swat on heli to stop at a distance from the area ..as soon as we are there i will put my swat units at bridge and on the back roof..if the situation went west i will as my heli to land between them to make caouse between them and in that situation will will start to fight and arest them before they had a chance to fight

3) Communicaiton
I will create a best communication system i will make a law in which the certain department will talk ...LIKE in STORE ROBBARY only SWAT AND HC WILL talk >>
and during over time i HQ only PEwill talk .....etc in this way we all have a chance to talk . IF some thing is importan they can talk in radio to call some one ....but the voice radio will be used for mission perpos not to fight etc..Hr will over see the whol SAHP and there work if some thing is wrong they can talk to IA

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

(I my self will give tranning to SWAT for special mission i will make them ready for any thing,, we will do our tranning on the wooden area behind the NG... we will perform different cinirow accordingly ... which will make it more help full in case of an emergency and they will know what they have to do and what they dont.

AS soon a we get the situation over all units will be 10-19 and the most important SWAT will be in heli and some SWAT in convey we will go near it and wait for othere orgs if any .... and i will make my swat on heli to stop at a distance from the area ..as soon as we are there i will put my swat units at bridge and on the back roof..if the situation went west i will as my heli to land between them to make caouse between them and in that situation will will start to fight and arest them before they had a chance to fight.

1. Provide training: It's important to provide training sessions on RolePlay for those who are new to the concept or need a refresher. This will help employees understand what roleplay is, why it's important, and how to do it effectively.
  2. Practice regularly: Encourage your team to practice role-playing scenarios on a regular basis. This will help them improve their skills and gain confidence when handling various situations.
  3. Use real-life scenarios: Try to create role-playing scenarios that are relevant to your organization. This will help your team relate to the scenarios and apply their skills to real-life situations.
  4. Provide constructive feedback: After a role-playing session, provide constructive feedback to your team members. This will help them understand what they did well and what they need to work on.
  5. Make it fun: Role-playing can be a fun and engaging way for employees to learn and practice new skills. Create a positive and encouraging environment to keep employees motivated.
+1

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort into making your own application without copying from your old application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom