Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos Falcon

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: J.K
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours (Can be more if needed)
5. Your Discord: Kratos Smoke #9067
6. Your Nickname: Kratos Smoke
7. Your ID: 104937

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Additional Information:

1. Leader of the Los Santos Vagos Gang.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 As I have been on the server for a really long time being HC in various gang terms learning new things and improving from my mistakes I think becoming the leader of vagos will give me a new opportunity to learn and make the RP experience as a gangster more fun for me and other people.

2.2 I want to make more and more people learn about a pure gangster experience, ruling the ghetto with following all the rules at the same time.

2.3 As a leader I would try to make the gang as active as possible with engaging my gang members into events. ghetto fights, military base robberies, store robberies etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 As there are lots of new people on the server I will ensure to recruit them only if they have understood all the rules and make sure they follow them in any gang rp situations. As if the players are not well known about the rules they might do something that can result in a gang warn too.

3.2 HCs of the gang would be selected wisely so that the new gang members don't have any discomfort around them. Basically a HC should be kind enough to answer anybody's queries and problems.

3.3 Gang members would be given rank ups on being active and the non-active players would be kicked after some warnings.

3.4 There would be different rank systems for sprayers and turfers who would be given bonuses too for appreciating their hardwork.

3.5 Some people would be selected as Co-leaders who would be leading the gang and handling the queries when I would not be there. These people will have all the access to start events and all.

3.6 Would like to make sure that we make the gangs a all time action thing for which we would do more store robberies, hostage situations, military base raids etc so that the gang members don't feel bored and don't spend time passively.

3.7 Would like to make friendly relations with other gangs so that together we can take over every fight or raid on the legal orgs.

4. My goals for Vagos term.

4.1 100% turfs for vagos

4.2 100% sprays

4.3 To make it a all time action organization.

4.4 To make sure everyone has a good experience.

4.5 Make Vagos superior than other gangs.

-KRATO$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom