Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alar Zephyr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2023
Time of violation
17:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8CbS5kzZUf0

Alar Zephyr

Player
Player
This guy is shooting and killing before starting the racing event and after racing pls check this sir

Lee Pal

Player
Player
god, id(290195) he already got this punishment from id-226892(forum) in this case. They make it twice(with two pov) its the same time and they already make MG. Please make fair. Btw id (290195) did not make shoot him.

Alar Zephyr

Player
Player
god, id(290195) he already got this punishment from id-226892(forum) in this case. They make it twice(with two pov) its the same time and they already make MG. Please make fair. Btw id (290195) did not make shoot him.
Do u think ? This is my POV u r dude is killing me without demand u guy is doing MK. My pov is mine .try to know what is MG. Pls respect other ppl u r guy is always try to killing ppl .

Alar Zephyr

Player
Player
When I saw he try to killed other ppl and me without reason and without demand . Before start the event do u think he can do like that ? Pls GOD we r the racer but don’t know why this guy is alway come to observatory race and killing ppl before start the event and after finish event . So toxic in the city . Thanks for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom