Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 10:00 AM to 18:00 PM
5. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
6. Your Discord - Krishu Federal#8510
7. Your Nickname - Krishu Federal
8. Your ID - 39650
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section. It's all apond your choice, I can be curator of both!

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I have been in EN 2 for an long time, and I have been in all organizations possihttps://i.imgur.io/8DsbWNT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=mediumble either it would be state org or crime org, because of that I got alot of experience, now I joined EN 3, and now I was the COS in SAHP, it got disbanded, that's why and I was 00 Agent in FIB but now, I have decided to be an admin now, as I think I am ready to leave my RP Life now!
2. What are your strengths? - I have alot of social skills and also I don't panic quickly, and that makes me unique because I have alot of skills with that too!
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - being a bit impatient in some situation! like when someone parental abuse!
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I have decided to leave my RP Life, as I have experienced everything!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Fortunately, I don't own any business right now!
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - Not Really, but maybe sometimes I can get family issues!

ExCOS - SAHP
ExDHOD - LSPD

Ex00 Agent - FIB
ExFTO - EMS
ExCreative Team - LI

Krishu Federal | Future Administration
https://i.imgur.io/8DsbWNT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom