Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Wrong PC Check/Banning me for Things he opened? I For Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hauckyy Venom
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 30, 2023
Time
17:58
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Vg98Pm3

Haucken

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I had a PC Check today after James Pluxury wrote me I should message him in DC see this post For curator of the project - Banned for Cheating without PC Check/Cheating For Mazhor
I wrote a message to James Pluxury and he said me I should write Notix Haze I did and should explain him the situation he wanted me to come in call Basic 2 that he can drag me into Private 2 with him after that 9 Admins joined and said I get a PC Check now. I said yes and they searched for like 50 min.
I only can clip 10 minutes back, but I got them and here you can see clearly that I never deleted any logs and never resetted my pc until 2020 ( ) they checked that too. ( )
Woody was searching with AnyDesk but couldnt find anything.
Then he said I deleted a part of the logs of opening programs today ( ) what I have not done I think he meant Minute 8:30 (imgur.com) because I had a big break between a few hours on this day the 15.06.2023 I opened programs there I had PC Check on DE03 on this day.
The next thing is crazy he downloaded imgur.com) USB Deview with me together again and opened it and was marking it on 4:44 in Last Activity Viewer, and it was the time he PC Checked me and opened it by himself after that he said I cleaned my USB Deview Logs but you can see in Minute 9:23 (imgur.com) i used USB Deview today, but I didnt and only he used it today also I didnt clean anything how you can see I only have 1 USB Drive and he did not checked this one and the others are Mouse,Keyboard, Controller, and Headset. (imgur.com)
I dont know why he said I am using bat file he couldnt find anything and said I deleted a part of the logs of opening programs?!
I only have a Program that is speeding up my PC its called IObit.

I hope you can clear it up Because I never cheated one Time in GTA V!

Best regards
Hauckyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom