Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Regan Almighty
Suspect ID
(17548) (99)
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2021
Time of violation
13:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc4MLB9pglQ

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
How can I car ram you on purpose if I'm turning the corner and didn't see you also you're driving a quad around bigger vehicles so there's going to be the chance of you getting hit.

Bruno Corleone/Gambino

Player
Player
I dont have nothing to do with this however in my honest opinion you were on the bike so you propably gonna get hitted however he did some extra power gaming over there , he climb to the truck and get hitted by a car and he stays in top on the truck like he was some super glow on the boots ahaha

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
I dont have nothing to do with this however in my honest opinion you were on the bike so you propably gonna get hitted however he did some extra power gaming over there , he climb to the truck and get hitted by a car and he stays in top on the truck like he was some super glow on the boots ahaha
Not my fault the server is bugging lol.
Also "this has nothing to do with you" so stop replying.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
At this time I cannot make correct decision with the evidence provided, its just to sudden and he is in a turn already, need to see when he turns to the canals. Thank you
Please provide a longer clip of this situation right before the collision so I can review properly
regan smith
12 hours to amend these changes. Thank you for your time.​

regan smith

Blocked
Blocked
At this time I cannot make correct decision with the evidence provided, its just to sudden and he is in a turn already, need to see when he turns to the canals. Thank you
Please provide a longer clip of this situation right before the collision so I can review properly
regan smith
12 hours to amend these changes. Thank you for your time.​
and what do u think about the id 99 ?

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
I dont think this was an intentional ram, you see him try to stop before you two collide. No one should have taken advantage of you being knocked off the bike but I dont think its a reason to punish anyone in the situation, even 99 is trying to stop from going down the road also.
Closed
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom