Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abubakar391

Player
Player
-->Application<--
Leader of SAHP | Abubakar Chaudhary

Information

1. Your name IRL:
Muhammad Abubakar
2. Your age: OOC(24)/IC(9)
3. Time zone: PST(GMT +5:00)
4. Average online per day: I will be available Full day, in Hours about 8-11 hours
5. Your Discord: Abubakar#6494
6. Your Nickname: Abubakar Chaudhary
7. Your ID: 38177

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I.
First off i want to be leader as during Sams term of SAHP alot of the members started looking up towards me as a leader, and has asked me to come and lead them, thats one of the first reasons on why im inspired in making the application, as several employees have told me "hey Abubakar, please go for sheriff when sams term ends, we need you" so here i am, trying to make a impact on SAHP.

II. Second of all, as leader i want to improve SAHP as a whole, i want to make SAHP the best it can be, get great numbers, have troopers that listen to orders and commands, have people constantly selling insurance and license plates, and to respect the other orgs and there members, aswell as ours, i believe with high numbers within SAHP, we can make it the best, and strongest org, constant insurances, and us constantly heading to events during the day and the night, we lack night shift members, but if we get those, SAHP will be the best, i aim right now to improve that.

III. As a leader i would love to be in SAHP, ive been an assistant sheriff for full the term with sam and chief advising officer in Mickey's term, and in his first time i have been COS for basically the entire term. and have been acknowledged by alot of members, i am here applying for leader to make SAHP better for everyone, i want to make HR as active as possible, get more state waves happening, make HR the best it can be, always hiring, make sure there training new recruits as ive noticed recruits havent been trained, basically just build on what the previous leader has had, and improve it.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I.
Make events as fun as we can, for starters make sure all SAHP officers on duty attend BESIDES 1 so they can sell insurance and license plates, and then swap it around so someone else can stay and that guy goes, also have professional negotiators, and people who know there way around each event, and great shooters etc to ensure we win nearly every event

II. Second of all, i will make sure that theres always 1 or 2 people(s) on the hq to sell insurance and license plates, as i have noticed that either people will sleep in hq, or acting unprofessional within the org. as a leader im here to ensure everyone's professionalism. and make sure SAHP can attend ALL and every event.

III. Ensure theres clear communcation between SAHP and every other organization, and make sure everyone follows orders, as thats one of the most important things as a leader is making sure they follow an order and have clear communication as thats important, without communication, it will make it alot harder for us and the other orgs.

Departments:
Internal Affairs (IA)
Human Resources (HR)
Special Response Team (SRT)
U.S Marshals
HighWay Patrol (HWP)

Thanks For Your Time For Watching My application.
-->END<--

Ali Qureshi

Player
Player
-->Application<--
Leader of SAHP | Abubakar Chaudhary

Information

1. Your name IRL:
Muhammad Abubakar
2. Your age: OOC(24)/IC(9)
3. Time zone: PST(GMT +5:00)
4. Average online per day: I will be available Full day, in Hours about 8-11 hours
5. Your Discord: Abubakar#6494
6. Your Nickname: Abubakar Chaudhary
7. Your ID: 38177

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I.
First off i want to be leader as during Sams term of SAHP alot of the members started looking up towards me as a leader, and has asked me to come and lead them, thats one of the first reasons on why im inspired in making the application, as several employees have told me "hey Abubakar, please go for sheriff when sams term ends, we need you" so here i am, trying to make a impact on SAHP.

II. Second of all, as leader i want to improve SAHP as a whole, i want to make SAHP the best it can be, get great numbers, have troopers that listen to orders and commands, have people constantly selling insurance and license plates, and to respect the other orgs and there members, aswell as ours, i believe with high numbers within SAHP, we can make it the best, and strongest org, constant insurances, and us constantly heading to events during the day and the night, we lack night shift members, but if we get those, SAHP will be the best, i aim right now to improve that.

III. As a leader i would love to be in SAHP, ive been an assistant sheriff for full the term with sam and chief advising officer in Mickey's term, and in his first time i have been COS for basically the entire term. and have been acknowledged by alot of members, i am here applying for leader to make SAHP better for everyone, i want to make HR as active as possible, get more state waves happening, make HR the best it can be, always hiring, make sure there training new recruits as ive noticed recruits havent been trained, basically just build on what the previous leader has had, and improve it.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I.
Make events as fun as we can, for starters make sure all SAHP officers on duty attend BESIDES 1 so they can sell insurance and license plates, and then swap it around so someone else can stay and that guy goes, also have professional negotiators, and people who know there way around each event, and great shooters etc to ensure we win nearly every event

II. Second of all, i will make sure that theres always 1 or 2 people(s) on the hq to sell insurance and license plates, as i have noticed that either people will sleep in hq, or acting unprofessional within the org. as a leader im here to ensure everyone's professionalism. and make sure SAHP can attend ALL and every event.

III. Ensure theres clear communcation between SAHP and every other organization, and make sure everyone follows orders, as thats one of the most important things as a leader is making sure they follow an order and have clear communication as thats important, without communication, it will make it alot harder for us and the other orgs.

Departments:
Internal Affairs (IA)
Human Resources (HR)
Special Response Team (SRT)
U.S Marshals
HighWay Patrol (HWP)

Thanks For Your Time For Watching My application.
-->END<--
He Is Very Good Leader For SAHP
SAHP ON TOP

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort into making your own application without copy pasting from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom