Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikey Kush
Administrators nickname
CrazyMoore ScarletPluxury
Date
Jan 23, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/41620/#post-148405

mikeykush

Player
Player
- phvc4am.png - 1siuzfz.png - - Screenshot

First of all, we killed all players in area. after we wait like 20 min but nobody coming.after we called admin and SCARLET PLUXURY came and check all area and she said "nobody in there you can go out its bugged" ( phvc4am.png ) and we go outside. But after we go out , table says ROYALITY FAMILY is the winner. when we ask to SCARLET PLUXURY what should we do, she said "report it to technical issue and i will fix it. ". I openned thread but Technical Administrator Crazy Moore check the report and he only say "So someone was still there" ( Viewed - event bug ) he didnt check the video or my screen shoots and he just said and he closed the thread. We want the situation resolved and we want admins need to check all proofs and watch all videos and after that gve
true results.

Tamamdir

Sublime Forum Criticist
Player
all admins judging their own ideas some admin can apply this thread someone does not

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
This thread was not made for complains on forum replies of of tech admins .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom