Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your Name:
Vishwajeet.
2. Your Age: 24.
3. Your Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (IST).
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 3:00 Am to 10:00 Am and 13:00 Pm to 12:00 Am+
5. Average online per day: 11+ Hrs.
6. Your Discord: Vishwa#0001.
7. Your Nickname: Vishwa Blake.
8. Your ID: 89234.
9. Want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Prefer to be State section curator.

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Having actively participated in RP for more than 1 year, I have primarily immersed myself in Leo-side RP, while also gaining a solid understanding of the rules of gang dynamics. Throughout my journey, I have wholeheartedly embraced the diverse experiences and lessons, even enduring appropriate consequences for my own missteps. Refining my understanding of the intricacies of RP. As a result, I now believe that my accumulated knowledge and evolved perspective make me an ideal candidate for the position of an admin.

2. What are your strengths?
Ability to rapidly acquire new knowledge and adapt to various situations, I am adept at communicating effectively in both English and Hindi, facilitating smooth interactions with individuals from diverse linguistic backgrounds.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I have exhibited a tendency towards rudeness, a trait I am actively working to improve upon and control.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I am prepared to set the RP life aside.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not possess any business currently.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
At present, I am fortunate to work remotely, so there is none.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Approved
You have been selected for the interview!

Please DM me as soon as possible in the discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom