Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
James McDouglas
Suspect ID
6541 - 6542
Date of violation
May 15, 2021
Time of violation
3-4 am pst
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGMRfSeJqSM

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
Hello, I was killed inside a green zone ( Black market ) and my car was stolen / taken not sure what happen to it but its gone and i can't spawn it.
It's my lottery car lambo I've spent alot of grand coins for to get and would really suck to lose over RDM + everything i've had in my trunk.
They didn't say anything to me at all just got out of there car and shot me.
I don't have insurance also.
Suspect ID: 6541: 6542
Youtude link -
They also were lockpicking my trunk inside a green zone ( I've had about 300-400k inside my trunk of ammo / supplies from black market ).
My ID 7156.
Please help. thank you

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
I will send my pov that i was killing him outside the black market i killed him then he poofed because i had a mission to steal the car. And I didn't robbed his trunk how i can rob his trunk hahaha. But i will send my pov today cause im not at home

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
We didnt do anything with the trunk what are you saying and it was outside the blackmarket bdw

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
There was a cop as well and he told me why is this guy died and he didnt said anything about killing in GZ

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.​
  • ID 6542 will receive a punishment for DM. You cannot just kill someone because you want their car. This is unacceptable and you need to be smarter when trying to steal a car.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom