Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
omar error
Suspect ID
3991 1576
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2023
Time of violation
21_44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn5_JJn3fRw

semo kissi

Player
Player
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM9haHl_4yM
and this wen he go turf

Omars AGP

Player
Player
we talked with admin right away and thats none of ur business

Last edited:

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
hello admin now this guy id 1576 this leader agp fam and he and he add cheaters in his family to help him for informel and this guy 3991 is co owner
that’s CHEATER Redux by Ro9an haha 😂 he is getting banned For Sure!

Ahmad joudeh

Zrnoq Man
Player
hello admin now this guy id 1576 this leader agp fam and he and he add cheaters in his family to help him for informel and this guy 3991 is co owner
The first thing we reported about him because we didn't know the second thing, who is coming to talk, and the error family was cheat, Everything I see it from someone in share screen,your leader got blacklisted for cheating are u serius to come to cry in the forum? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
He is crying because the AGP is above the error :ROFLMAO:😘
The first thing we reported about him because we didn't know the second thing, who is coming to talk, and the error family was cheat, Everything I see it from someone in share screen,your leader got blacklisted for cheating are u serius to come to cry in the forum? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ABO Zain

Player
Player
as co leader for Error family
first thing i have to say here Each person represents himself not the family and we respect everyone
who use cheat deserve his ban whoever he is
Ahmed Joudeh you said our family leader is black listed ( our family leader is Sultan error with id 404 ) and he never blacklisted bro and you know that well if you mean any other person dont said he is error family leader because you know sultan and you know me well and we are friends bro even what happened in the city (y)
just coming here to answer on your comment brother

in the end full respect for all of you guys

Omars AGP

Player
Player
first thing i have to say here Each person represents himself not the family and we respect everyone
Ahmed Joudeh you said our family leader is black listed ( our family leader is Sultan error with id 404 ) and he never blacklisted bro and you know that well if you mean any other person dont said he is error family leader because you know sultan and you know me well and we are friends bro even what happened in the city (y)

As i said when we thinked he is using cheats we kicked him + i personally talked with 5 or 6 admin and showed them the povs of the guy that he killed
Within 10 mins the guys was banned even without pc cheak as the admins said the dont need any pc cheak however u are coming here and crying about something that was 6 days ago or more just beacuse we clapped u
Also u are the one who is using cheats is u "omar error" u got banned multi times by cheats also i have banned u for cheats also u use mutli acconuts and u got banned for cheata in en3 so stop crying here and PLEASE PLEASE LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE CRYING

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player

but abo zain i did not say any respect from some one from your family where is the respect?

ABO Zain

Player
Player
but abo zain i did not say any respect from some one from your family where is the respect?
as i said Tommy Each Person represent himself
you know well brother that I don't care about who banned because of cheats or who kicked

I told Omar ( if you are in event and there is someone using cheats you make the forum on that person not the family )

if Iam not respect AGP i will not come here to answer ahmed Goudah and answering you to prove something the whole situation is not a big deal for me or something that I should to care about and you know that well

I care about Persons that I know

Tommy Every Family have good persons and others is not
when someone do something wrong he deserve to take that punishment
and when I talk about Respect I also represent my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom