Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Livi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rakan

2. Your age: 21

3. Time zone: UTC +3

4. Average online per day: 8-12

5. Your Discord: cyhd

6. Your Nickname: Rex LIvii

7. Your ID: 47024

Additional information

1. Leader of the Vagos

From crime side experience
. Deputy of Bloods x6+
. Deputy of Ballas x3+
. Deputy of Families x5+
. Deputy of Marabunta Grande x6+

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
-I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on the my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal member of the Vagos gang would follo me, as me and my bıys have dıminated almost every gang event.

-After spending so long in gang as high command and deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city almost 10 years and have always been a part of gangs. I acted as 2 term Vagos deputy, 1 term bloods deputy, 2 term Familles deputy, 1 term Underdeputy Marabunta

-I would like to become the leader of Vagos, as I believe U could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make Ballas one of the most respected gang everyone

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
Asa deputy and high command, I have leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the ballas alive and participate all of the events as much as I could. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the joy of RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews. The gang will be active and the members will be following the RP rules. Thus, I will be helping the roleplay in Los Santos

4. MY ADVICE IN IMPROVING ROLEPLAY IN ORGANIZATION
I will make requirements to join the gang varied for each rank so that players can evolve into more older and matured members being part of a gang as well .
Once they hit the age threshold and if proven worthy are promoted be higher ranks .

5. MY GOALS
1. Having a healthy member count online .
2. Strong Ghetto Wars Team
3. Creating a great Spraying and Turfer team.
4. Keeping event winning % close to a 100%.

THANKS FOR READING THE APPLICATION ✔

• Cyhd - Livii

Rex Livi

Player
Player
los_santos_vagos.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom