Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player

Family Name:

Markhoor

Family Owner:

Zeeshan Mirzaa
ID : 52022

Family House No.

Family owner Forum Profile:

Family owner Discord ID:

paraze#9813

Family Backstory:

When I came in this city I had nothing. I used to take elevators from people standing on the side of the road to get from one place to another. Then I thought I would make such a name for myself in this city that everyone who knows me, will give an example of my wealth, people will see that 5 months ago he lived under the open sky, today he has become a rich man and he is a great man. Lives in the house I want to build a big crime family in this city who will guide the newcomers to this city along with crime. Everyone should think before returning to the newcomer that Zeeshan Mirza may not know about this. That's why I named my fam Markhor, a powerful and rare animal that has the ability to deal with the problem of death, and can sense danger from afar.

Family Rules

1) You need to follow server rules, all of them.
2) Respect admins, players.
3) No racism at all.
4) Having fun with our members and citizens if they do fun with as.

Family structure:

Rank 10 : Leader Of Fam : Makes plans for the future of the family and everyone obeys orders
Rank 9 : Deputy Chief: A very trust full person after Fam leader and as a high command everyone bey his commands.
Rank 8 : Warlord: A very trusted person who takes charge when the deputy chief isn't around himself. Everyone listens to him as he is second in Fam
Rank 7 : Team Leader: They managed the team for family raid, events and check the logs regular and also manage the ranks.
Rank 6 : Enforcer: They are like a care taker for our business and family house like taxes.
Rank 5 : Recruiter : This is for add new peoples in the fam to increase the number of members and asks rules and guide the peoples
Rank 4 : Gangster: These are the members who are in gang and know how to handle turf
Rank 3 : Soldier: These are the members who are trusted in their combat and tactic abilities
Rank 2 : Thug: These are members who have stayed their minimum time within the organization without breaking rules, they help the family where needed and are called upon
Rank 1 : Member: These are members who have been newly recruited into the family, they will have to be tested if they can conduct themselves in the manner in respect to the organization’s standards

Family Motto:

Respect our admins
Respect Los Santos citizens
Respect legal org
Make a great business in the city

Family logo

Family Outfit

Drake Carter

Player
Player

Family Name:

Markhoor

Family Owner:

Zeeshan Mirzaa
ID : 52022

Family House No.

Family owner Forum Profile:

Family owner Discord ID:

paraze#9813

Family Backstory:

When I came in this city I had nothing. I used to take elevators from people standing on the side of the road to get from one place to another. Then I thought I would make such a name for myself in this city that everyone who knows me, will give an example of my wealth, people will see that 5 months ago he lived under the open sky, today he has become a rich man and he is a great man. Lives in the house I want to build a big crime family in this city who will guide the newcomers to this city along with crime. Everyone should think before returning to the newcomer that Zeeshan Mirza may not know about this. That's why I named my fam Markhor, a powerful and rare animal that has the ability to deal with the problem of death, and can sense danger from afar.

Family Rules

1) You need to follow server rules, all of them.
2) Respect admins, players.
3) No racism at all.
4) Having fun with our members and citizens if they do fun with as.

Family structure:

Rank 10 : Leader Of Fam : Makes plans for the future of the family and everyone obeys orders
Rank 9 : Deputy Chief: A very trust full person after Fam leader and as a high command everyone bey his commands.
Rank 8 : Warlord: A very trusted person who takes charge when the deputy chief isn't around himself. Everyone listens to him as he is second in Fam
Rank 7 : Team Leader: They managed the team for family raid, events and check the logs regular and also manage the ranks.
Rank 6 : Enforcer: They are like a care taker for our business and family house like taxes.
Rank 5 : Recruiter : This is for add new peoples in the fam to increase the number of members and asks rules and guide the peoples
Rank 4 : Gangster: These are the members who are in gang and know how to handle turf
Rank 3 : Soldier: These are the members who are trusted in their combat and tactic abilities
Rank 2 : Thug: These are members who have stayed their minimum time within the organization without breaking rules, they help the family where needed and are called upon
Rank 1 : Member: These are members who have been newly recruited into the family, they will have to be tested if they can conduct themselves in the manner in respect to the organization’s standards

Family Motto:

Respect our admins
Respect Los Santos citizens
Respect legal org
Make a great business in the city

Family logo

Family Outfit

Good Luck Brother :)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello,

I accept your unofficial ORG bio thank you for applying,
enjoy and don't break any server rules and don't go against the server scripts.
you will be given unofficial status within 24 hours in game and discord​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom