Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Preet Thugs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2023
Time of violation
10:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgN4hJDHSfM

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
In my pov where I am at you can get to this spot from the ground too, the roof of the construction site nearby this atm
Player ID 3177 Provide Full POV from the Start of You Involved in ATM Robbery
As From your POV you are too Far from the Cops to know that Your are Even Involved in ATM Robbery
You have 6 Hours to Do So

vAnimated

Player
Player
As From your POV you are too Far from the Cops to know that Your are Even Involved in ATM Robbery
This is all the pov I have, we do many scenarios just like this one and we’ve never had any issues with whether or not we are involved in the ATM robbery as we are properly positioned to be able to snipe, I am also not in a position where the cops can’t see me or reach me I’m perfectly reachable by foot, I think my IC reason for shooting them is clear. Not every cop that shows up to an ATM should know the position of everyone that’s going to shoot at them, if we are required to be in the same zone as the person robbing the ATM then that’s news to me.

vAnimated

Player
Player
If the rules regarding this or this is not allowed then it is what it is I’ll take a punishment but I don’t see how I’m not involved in the situation here when we established our IC reason and he even told me to shoot the cops that were attempting to arrest him.

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
image.png

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
If the rules regarding this or this is not allowed then it is what it is I’ll take a punishment but I don’t see how I’m not involved in the situation here when we established our IC reason and he even told me to shoot the cops that were attempting to arrest him.
Bro you are to far away from the atm robbery if you dont know when you do atm robbery it was yellow circle and you are literally not in the yellow circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom