Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Tommy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2023
Time of violation
20:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OcAwm0pPrjI

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
In the POV you see we was robbing some guy a ballas car approaches us and stops we tell him to leave cause we were robbing then for some reason they off road in an electric car and stop so some of our guys go up there to see then next thing we know is both people got out of the purple car and double rev one of our fam members so we shoot back kill em and go to rob them then he claims he was going to an event and when we called an admin and when the admin came he claimed he was going to the event and didnt engage with us at all i told the admin that he was lying and i had POV he had engaged us first so he had deceived the admin to get out of being robbed

POV 1
POV 2

Last edited:

Kerem Wess

Player
Player
You told us to leave and you shot at us, and we answered. We did not shoot anyone of our own free will. And then you tried to rob us. You cannot rob the venue 10 minutes before the event, this is against the rules.

where is the pov of the time you gave us demand please don't fool the admin

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Its in the POV are u like blind look in POV u shoot my friend on top of hill u can hear 2 rev shots and my mate died instant Ehhhh and now ur changing ur story u claimed not to shoot anyone when u was talking to admin but now ur saying u didnt do it on ur own free will

Last edited:

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
You told us to leave and you shot at us, and we answered. We did not shoot anyone of our own free will. And then you tried to rob us. You cannot rob the venue 10 minutes before the event, this is against the rules.

where is the pov of the time you gave us demand please don't fool the admin
POV of demands was in first vid we told u to leave cause u came upto us and stopped what doesnt seem very going to event of u and then to get out at top of hill to shoot us that also doesnt seem very going to event of u i got longer POV if admin wants that ill upload it to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom