Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ellen Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2022
Time of violation
23:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyRK3wuiaAw

Elene

Player
Player
I'm sure this action is not allowed Rule 6.9 especially with /me command nuts on kids forehead

Koray Scott

Player
Player
I'm sure this action is not allowed Rule 6.9 especially with /me command nuts on kids forehead
Oh oh wait Ur calling him in Non rp chat retard? You know everything in non rp is OOC so your OOC insulting him good shit. 0:34

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Oh oh wait Ur calling him in Non rp chat retard? You know everything in non rp is OOC so your OOC insulting him good shit. 0:34
Can’t be the only one who’s unable to find some sense in this one ngl. OOC insult would be insulting somebody for their personal life or background.

Koray Scott

Player
Player
Can’t be the only one who’s unable to find some sense in this one ngl. OOC insult would be insulting somebody for their personal life or background.
Yes non rp is out of caracter and Ur calling someone An retard with An out of caracter way so Ur saying that he is An retard in OOC. So Ur OOC insulting bc u talking with non rp. And you have to keep those things IC

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days
That is the recording in the discord.
But this post need to be rejected. why ?
1) First that is not a green Zone.
2) After he did the emote 1 time he left after few seconds and didn't do anymore that mean he didn't continue to do it and didn't harassment you again or at all.

Elene

Player
Player
6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days
That is the recording in the discord.
But this post need to be rejected. why ?
1) First that is not a green Zone.
2) After he did the emote 1 time he left after few seconds and didn't do anymore that mean he didn't continue to do it and didn't harassment you again or at all.
Its an event and doesnt matter whatever it is its disgusting and shouldnt be okay
i let admins decide not going to discuss with anyone.

Doofis

They done let the GDs in the door
Player
Its an event and doesnt matter whatever it is its disgusting and shouldnt be okay
why do u take this game so seriously do u have a life

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
why do u take this game so seriously do u have a life
because its an RP Game.
And you do not need to do it to people and think what makes you fun makes other people fun too.
i did talk with a god about it.
you did right and its harassment, Sorry about that i was thinking its allowed.
i understand that is not allowed.
And because its subs and they have to get inline and cant run from this situation.
Admin i think you can approve it and close the ticket.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 39955 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom