Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muttalipcan_Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2023
Time of violation
23:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/641tdTw9v2A

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Player ID 54453 Provide More Proof of Player ID 2789 is Doing Gen Rule 4.1
As the POV you provided is not of an Event and the Screenshot is also not of your full conversation Provide Screenshot of your Full Conversation with time and Date
You have 6 Hours to Do So

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Player ID 2789 Provide Full POV of your Match in Arena As you Said you have the POV
You have 12 Hours to Do So

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Player ID 2789 Provide Full POV of your Match in Arena As you Said you have the POV
"As you Said you have the POV" i dont see an admin asked him to save POV , so Player never forced to save if another player say that .
Only The Admin has the full Right for that .. i mean u should re check what u asking here !!

my point is : what if he dont have pov does that fall under Event rule 1.7 ? NO right !
have a great day all ^^

- BTW i dont know the guy at all im just saying the Facts here ( if he is SUS PC check will show that ofc .. FairPlay )

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
I had gone back and told him that i do not have POV after the fact , aswell as asked a administrator if i need a POV while in arena witch they replied no . I thought that my POV had been recording hence why i originally said yes to be questioned about it . I then drove away and went to stop the recording and start a new one and was met with the fact that it hadnt been recording i then went back to him and told him sorry mate it turns out i dont have pov . I was also kind enough to point out that he was talking about admins and forums in IC chat and explained that it should be in OOC if your talking about these things

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
i did make this very clear that i did not have pov when i went back to tell him and he seemed to understand

just face it you cant accept loosing a 1v1

see like i could have got him in trouble for mixing
yet im not a salty bitch that cant accept loosing a fight

Last edited:

Denis Russo

Player
Player
Neco how did you make your font so big? i want to do that too ( sorry for asking here but his dms are not working)

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Neco how did you make your font so big? i want to do that too ( sorry for asking here but his dms are not working)
if you look above where your typing theres a small t and a big t , click that and set the font size

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Player ID 54453 Provide Some Solid Proof of Player ID 2789 Cheating
As there is No Proof Provided from Your Side about him Cheating

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Player ID 2789 Record POV of your Redux and Upload it
POV should show Hit effect + Death Effect + Drug Effect

Denis Russo

Player
Player
I was asking about the damage informer hit size and the players name size, not forum wise

Neco Pluxury

Forum Warrior
Player
Player ID 2789 Record POV of your Redux and Upload it
POV should show Hit effect + Death Effect + Drug Effect
He may have changed his redux. He told me that he had arena POV. I can't know if he is using the exact redux or not. I also can post with different redux aswell.

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
sameredux hosted at ImgBB

bro exact same redux moments after i realised my pov wasnt on , stop trying to make excuses you are the reason long term players leave becuase you cant accept loosing a fight . give it up lad

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Upon Reviewing the Evidence I Deny this Report
As you can Clearly See from his POV and Image Provided by Player ID 2789 that he is using the same redux

His POV and Redux has been Approved and its Legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom