Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jaweid vurdurmaz
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Jul 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gDPoOUQ

ada_jolie

Player
Player
Dear admins
1 month ago, I was banned from the server because of doxxing, and I just found out why. and you're right to ban me, I'm sorry for what I've done.
let me explain to you why I did this: (a long time ago, the other side didxxing me using topics related to my family that should never be made fun of, and they never got punished! when I wrote via admin DM, they said that they did not ban insulting, doxxing and similar events that passed through discord. I can prove everything to you) I deeply regret what I have done and I apologize to you and all the players. I shouldn't have gotten angry and made such a mistake. All my friends are playing on this server right now and I can't play, I miss my friends a lot, I miss playing this game a lot. That's why I'm so sorry to you for what I've done and I want you to forgive me. I promise I will never make such a mistake again. You can reset all the money in my account if you want to give me another chance. I'm so sorry and I'm sorry, please give me 1 more chance, I promise I won't make a rule error again.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
IF someone violates rules that does not mean u cna violate them back
u should report and not been toxic and doxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom