Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected I want to explain my problem to you because there is a big misunderstanding here

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Aviel Zaguri
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
Jul 3, 2021
Time
00:19(ban time)
Proofs
-

Aviel Zaguri

Player
Player
So at night at 00:19 on 03.07.2021 I got a ban on that I wrote in the report "admin you *****" yes I wrote to the same admin as a person twice must indicate that what I was his problem come and help me because the same ID that killed me and works EMS The post is very, very close, so the same admin did not want to help me and I already wrote ***** in the report that the same admin will already come to me and ask me what happened but another admin named Fidayin Narek saw it otherwise he thought I wanted to curse something but no I did not I wanted to curse something I wanted something that helped me because I was in distress the same ID that killed me that night is the one who should have gotten a ban but nothing to do it happened and I'm sorry if I hit something the same way I cheated on the report "*****" ok even if you thought I cursed something But why a 60 day ban according to rules 3.1 I had to get a 7 day ban but I got a 60 day ban because Fidayin Narek did not understand what I really wanted to say to that admin.
Because he did not want to help me the same admin I wrote to him twice it did not want to help me and as a result I was mentally hurt because I am stressed all the time and without enough sleep time I most of the day think about my user and I say again if something hurt me I am sorry I did not try To hurt something I wanted something that helped me .... and we are all human beings we all make a mistake and here is my mistake I understand it and how serious it is I understand that it should not be done I understand and it sounds like he never did it but that's how to give me a ban for 60 days Excessive and I should have gotten a ban for 7 days I really assured you that I did not try to hurt anything. I'm very helpful to serve. I'm a YouTuber's assistant. In the family I help him in everything also now I am here I help him and also new players in the family how what to do.n If they do not understand something then I help them I've been on the ban for 6 days I realized my mistake I'll ask to lower the ban by 7 days I realized I internalized my mistake and please understand me I would have written it out of place and I understand it Thank you for reading my appeal Have a great day.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
If you wanna complain on Player - you need to make POV and complain on forums,
Insulting of admins - are punished with ban
+
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom