Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Baldlose
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 3, 2023
Time
19:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uaawFxe

Adam Baldlose

Player
Player
Dear Alex odd,

On 3rd July at around 19:40 I, Adam Baldlose | 158902 got banned for:
General Rules section Rules of play rule 6.3 "It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes. | Permanent ban"

I'll be honest, as far as I know, I've never stolen anything from an organization.
But what I think this is about is that the day before the event (ban), we did a lot of highway robberies and got a lot of guns and armour.
Yesterday July 3rd I tried to sell everything on the black market with my family member Harold Smokey | 68962.
I can understand if it looked fishy but we just had a very good night the day before.

I have made two mistakes before:
UB solar panels & 6.15, and for that I am sorry.

I'm a kind old man just trying my best in the city.
I think you can ask almost anyone I just try my best in here and I would never knowingly break a rule and I am aware of GR 6.3.

Now if it shouldn't be this please explain to me.
I have spent almost 2 years here and almost all my waking hours.
78 years in the city and I'm not ready to die or be deported.
My family needs me and I need them.

I have proof of highway robbery from yesterday if you would like it.

Thank you for reading through this.
Thanks for the time in the city I got and hope for more wonderful days.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Baldlose | 158902
Proud leader of Scandinavian vikings.

Picture of the ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom