Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoto Ace

hmmm
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Laith Mlayes
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT‎+2
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hour
5. Your Discord : shoto1000
6. Your Nickname : Shoto Ace
7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Marabunta Deputy
Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
(Titans Family Leader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-
I've always been in gangs and I loved the gangs so much. mostly bloods and I think this is my chance to become the leader of bloods

-i'm a very calm person i don't get angry or anything if something doesn't work out we could do it again no problem

- I have an Unoff family so it won't be difficult for me to lead a gang and with the help of my deputys it will be good

- i also know how to be on Top in ghetto Clapp

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- We will Clapp everyone in the ghetto and the name of the bloods will be everywhere and the Graffiti will be always for Bloods

- i will make sure that everyone in the gang and before Joining the gang knows the Rules of Ghetto and Good Rp

- i will create the best turfe team and i will give my 100% to get as meny Turfs as possible and will also give Tough Fights to Other Gangs

- as i have seen in my past Experienci of other Gangs that they are not Focusing much on Cland events. I will make sure to Give more priority to Clands and Will ensure that they will be max Membars of our gang in clands

- I will make sure that we do daily 1x Hostage situation, 1x FZ raid , 1x gunstore Robbery, 1x 24/7 store robbery without any excuse. and Bonuses Will also be Given after every event we do.

standard.gif

Abu.Laith Titans

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Laith Mlayes

2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT‎+2
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hour
5. Your Discord : shoto1000
6. Your Nickname : Shoto Ace
7. Your ID 18712

My Experiences:

Marabunta Deputy
Families Underdeputy
Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods Underdeputy
(Titans Family Leader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-
I've always been in gangs and I loved the gangs so much. mostly bloods and I think this is my chance to become the leader of bloods

-i'm a very calm person i don't get angry or anything if something doesn't work out we could do it again no problem

- I have an Unoff family so it won't be difficult for me to lead a gang and with the help of my deputys it will be good

- i also know how to be on Top in ghetto Clapp

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- We will Clapp everyone in the ghetto and the name of the bloods will be everywhere and the Graffiti will be always for Bloods

- i will make sure that everyone in the gang and before Joining the gang knows the Rules of Ghetto and Good Rp

- i will create the best turfe team and i will give my 100% to get as meny Turfs as possible and will also give Tough Fights to Other Gangs

- as i have seen in my past Experienci of other Gangs that they are not Focusing much on Cland events. I will make sure to Give more priority to Clands and Will ensure that they will be max Membars of our gang in clands

- I will make sure that we do daily 1x Hostage situation, 1x FZ raid , 1x gunstore Robbery, 1x 24/7 store robbery without any excuse. and Bonuses Will also be Given after every event we do.

standard.gif
leader on top ♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom