Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Predator Jod
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-hoUYs4wY1U

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Ufff my brother mg is giving ic info to some other who is not in that situation
1) if u know Hindi then it's clear we all speaking about the that situation and we were doing .
2)no other one from that situation as spoken there

And those are showing up them in forum there no complaint about u its better don't mix ur knowledge here
Hassy knows what to do
Approved - CL I 46020 read the rules first then come on forums and make complaint

predator007

Player
Player
We can clearly see that he was not doing mg and mk but it comes on u that u are doing mg in ur pov and read the rules what stalling means !!!
Brother mg means ic character getting advantage in a situation.. while robe we have not talked anything that we getting advantage from that so it makes clear that we were not doing mg

Diptin Pluxury

Player
Brother mg means ic character getting advantage in a situation.. while robe we have not talked anything that we getting advantage from that so it makes clear that we were not doing mg
I have given the forum link for a reason just check it out

Diptin Pluxury

Player
But the funny this is you posted forum on me but now you are being accused of Mg Lol 😂😂self report at its best

Mike Cursed

Gang Unit | Drug Dealer
Player
Ok i accept that u were not doing mg but do u really what stalling means ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom