Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krump Lee
Suspect ID
20638,20449*
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2023
Time of violation
21:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPzsX098nJc

Krump Lee

Player
Player
So we raided the Omerta family, which was a fair raid, but right after that, their members started killing us. Everything else is in the proof.
*Suspect IDs cause no space below: 20638, 20449, 24013, 90499, 40371

Last edited:

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
Reviewing...

Shan Albertus

Player
ID 66613 is being requested.

Correct the title (VDM + RDM | Family Name).

You have 6 hours to amend these errors

Envious Bolo

โ˜ป
Leader of unofficial org
Yo, ID 66477 here. I'm included in the request for providing first aid for your family member? or was it me saying "gg" and asking your family to raid us again since it was fun.
I never once shot any of you, and was nothing but respectful to you all. I can't exactly speak for all in the POV, however I can say ID 66477 legit only used a medkit on your buddy and had a friendly chat with your other buddies for less then 30 seconds. Afterwards we ID 24013 and ID 66477 (Myself) go around trying to stop the shooting.

Krump Lee

Player
Player
Yo, ID 66477 here. I'm included in the request for providing first aid for your family member? or was it me saying "gg" and asking your family to raid us again since it was fun.
I never once shot any of you, and was nothing but respectful to you all. I can't exactly speak for all in the POV, however I can say ID 66477 legit only used a medkit on your buddy and had a friendly chat with your other buddies for less then 30 seconds. Afterwards we ID 24013 and ID 66477 (Myself) go around trying to stop the shooting.
Yeah, I checked the POV lately, and you didn't hurt anyone. I removed you from the report for that. You said 24013 tried to stop the shooting too, but at 2:30 in the POV, it's visible that he was shooting at us.

Tyron Bolo

Player
Player
I shot a few ar bullets and never hit anyone so this does not count as DM and afterwards I revived the players that our member killed so idk what u are on about

Shan Albertus

Player
After analyzing the evidence, I have decided to Reject this report

Invalied Evedance
(Evidence is cropped or edited.)

(Evidence been edited and fast-forwarded.)

Please Refer to read >> Rules for Filing a complaint

And file a new complaint with an actual POV
(Without Editing and fast-forwording)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom