Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ibrahim Casanovaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2023
Time of violation
23:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_F5FnrbWQsM

Ibrahim Shiekh

Ex- COS SAHP | Ex-LSPD Deputy | 2x COS LSPD
Player
This guy made a Subpeona on me by checking my name from his Twink (Brodiee Reef | 261173 ) as me and him was in LSPD, In my POV you can see there is no one DOC and he states to Private Lawyer that he recognized me from DOC officer when there was no one to been seen.

There is the thread that he made on me Rejected - GR 6.4 | 194278

Last edited:

Ibrahim Shiekh

Player
That is his POV that shows I never identified my self by my ID or Passport to him

Last edited:

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
POV Request

Player 264786 please provide POV proof as to how you got the name of this officer.
You have 24 hours to provide.​

brodieshimanek

Player
Player
POV Request

Player 264786 please provide POV proof as to how you got the name of this officer.
You have 24 hours to provide.​
no POV, bodycam wasnt rolling after put in my jumpsuit, as it wasnt a scripted event and i didnt need to record further. i asked a DOC officer that came by that happened to be in the same family as ibrahim. he stated that he saw ibrahim at the door as he was leaving. he was off duty coming in to put on a uniform im assuming. didnt get his name and dont have POV of his ID.

Last edited:

Ibrahim Shiekh

Player
no POV, bodycam wasnt rolling as it wasnt a scripted event. i asked a DOC officer that came by that happened to be in the same family as ibrahim. he stated that he saw ibrahim at the door as he was leaving. he was off duty coming in to put on a uniform im assuming. didnt get his name and dont have POV of his ID.
There is no one from my family inthe gov lol nice nice lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom