Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Multiple breaking rules I 99222 - 91516 - 86666 - 81794 - 100567 - 99029

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikey_Kush
Suspect ID
99222-91516 -86666
Date of violation
Jan 23, 2022
Time of violation
23:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qzFAweWVpZI

mikeykush

Player
Player
meta gaming - VDM - swearing - FL

The time when we stop two gentelmans and we try to rob them. After we revive them, they didnt accept any order. They were not droping their any illegal items. they waste of our times and they called their friends while they didnt use their radio. also at the same time they talking turkish and they also swearing. Their friend come and VDM us.

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Well we were passing by with a 400 km/h speed and you are robbing people in a curve on the road also your friends rammed us, what u expected ?
I dont know people who being robbed. i was talking to my friend in car at the moment.
Also,
1-You RDM ing and Car ramming in very beggining of video,
2-You giving medical assistance while you holding a gun 101197 id (0:55)
3-You giving demans while you holding a gun (2:56)
4-You doing metagaming you saying call gods in rp situaiton (3:14)

You guys are real amateurs and i know you will probably delete the video after this comment.

Join the GTA 5: Grand Role Play Discord Server! here, go read some rules dummies.

Last edited:

mikeykush

Player
Player
are you calling dummies and u saying amatours just 1 guys fault?

also

1- There is no Car Ram and RDM at the beginning of the video because you didn't stop so we had to stop you.
4- "Call the gods" is not MetaGaming because gods are used instead of admins.

mikeykush

Player
Player
First of all, with the excitement of that moment, I did not understand that the family in front of me was our brother family, the Brotherhood. Since they are our friendly family, they contacted us and we identified the problems and those who created the problems and punished them mutually. Therefore, I request the removal of the thread I posted.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Closed on request of topic starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom