Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Diaz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: David
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: minimum of 4 hours, can be even 20 hours
5. Your Discord: benzo#5378
6. Your Nickname: David Diaz
7. Your ID: 13821

Additional information
1. Leader of… Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I'm committed to making sure the term is successful and free of major obstacles. My main objective is to carry on the fight against corruption and crime in the city, building on the legacy of previous successful FIB mandates. I'm determined to follow this motto and make attempts to subdue various gangs and carry out successful operations on illicit marketplaces my top priorities. Additionally, I will work with other organizations to collaborate and further strengthen our combined impact by leveraging the unique methods, effective plans, and varied skill sets I have learned during my career.

2) I excel as a leader.I have served as High Command in several LEO organizations for 8 months. I served as high command in SAHP for two terms, in FIB for four terms, in GOV for two terms. I have always been an active high command, taking the initiative and doing everything in my power to further organizations' daily improvement. I am familiar with both OOC and IC laws, as well as the operations of State institutions and what may be done to enhance them.

3) Since I am a genuine LEO, I only see myself in state organizations. I saw and still see numerous things throughout my time working with LEOs in EN3 that may be improved in both those organizations and the State sector as a whole. I also saw a number of problems, some of which are important and lessen the enjoyable nature of State organizations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) As the leader of FIB I will not tolerate favoritism. Favoritism in the workplace not only hurts those who put in a lot of effort but still don't get what they deserve, but it also undermines the organization within since ineffective high commands are unable to make a good difference.

2) As the leader of the FIB, one of my primary objectives is to cultivate high-quality roleplay within the organization. To accomplish this, I intend to prioritize comprehensive training for all members, ensuring they are proficient in appropriate roleplaying techniques across different scenarios. This proactive approach will effectively mitigate situations where FIB agents mistakenly open fire while a hostage situation is ongoing or inappropriately attempt to hold gang members hostage for negotiation purposes during events.

3) As the leader of the FIB, I will work towards promoting the growth of the community by offering employment opportunities to both new players and veterans. To ensure that all employees meet our high standards, I will establish specific criteria that must be met during the selection process. Once hired, FIB Agents will receive comprehensive training to prepare them for their duties.Once hired, FIB Agents will receive extensive training to prepare them for their responsibilities.

4) As the leader of the FIB I will implement strict guidelines. One issue I notice in EN3 is that leaders are frequently forced to give individuals ranks for free in order to keep the numbers up. However, when those individuals come to join other organizations, they will expect the same levels despite the fact that they have no true experience or have done anything within that organization to be awarded with a high rank. People in FIB will have to work for their ranks, regardless of what positions they previously held in other organizations.

5) It is important that all FIB Agents conduct themselves in a professional manner, and we will enforce strict consequences for any unprofessional behavior. By maintaining high standards and providing proper training, we can create a culture of excellence within the FIB and set an example for other organizations in the community.

6) All agents will treat each other as if they were family members. Furthermore, everyone at FIB respects one another. There will be no disrespect. Toxicity is not in our vocabulary!

7) For a better RP experience, every department will have an office. The office will be the place where they meet and discuss about their problems,tasks,etc.

Thanks for reading my application, have a good day!

With love,
David Diaz

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
+1, Got alot expierience! 1 of the best leaders we could wish <3

AARAVYT

Player
Player
Will be one of the best leaders even seen . He talked about all - the problems , suggestions , improvements and quality .

EkNinjaOp

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: David
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: minimum of 4 hours, can be even 20 hours
5. Your Discord: benzo#5378
6. Your Nickname: David Diaz
7. Your ID: 13821

Additional information
1. Leader of… Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I'm committed to making sure the term is successful and free of major obstacles. My main objective is to carry on the fight against corruption and crime in the city, building on the legacy of previous successful FIB mandates. I'm determined to follow this motto and make attempts to subdue various gangs and carry out successful operations on illicit marketplaces my top priorities. Additionally, I will work with other organizations to collaborate and further strengthen our combined impact by leveraging the unique methods, effective plans, and varied skill sets I have learned during my career.

2) I excel as a leader.I have served as High Command in several LEO organizations for 8 months. I served as high command in SAHP for two terms, in FIB for four terms, in GOV for two terms. I have always been an active high command, taking the initiative and doing everything in my power to further organizations' daily improvement. I am familiar with both OOC and IC laws, as well as the operations of State institutions and what may be done to enhance them.

3) Since I am a genuine LEO, I only see myself in state organizations. I saw and still see numerous things throughout my time working with LEOs in EN3 that may be improved in both those organizations and the State sector as a whole. I also saw a number of problems, some of which are important and lessen the enjoyable nature of State organizations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) As the leader of FIB I will not tolerate favoritism. Favoritism in the workplace not only hurts those who put in a lot of effort but still don't get what they deserve, but it also undermines the organization within since ineffective high commands are unable to make a good difference.

2) As the leader of the FIB, one of my primary objectives is to cultivate high-quality roleplay within the organization. To accomplish this, I intend to prioritize comprehensive training for all members, ensuring they are proficient in appropriate roleplaying techniques across different scenarios. This proactive approach will effectively mitigate situations where FIB agents mistakenly open fire while a hostage situation is ongoing or inappropriately attempt to hold gang members hostage for negotiation purposes during events.

3) As the leader of the FIB, I will work towards promoting the growth of the community by offering employment opportunities to both new players and veterans. To ensure that all employees meet our high standards, I will establish specific criteria that must be met during the selection process. Once hired, FIB Agents will receive comprehensive training to prepare them for their duties.Once hired, FIB Agents will receive extensive training to prepare them for their responsibilities.

4) As the leader of the FIB I will implement strict guidelines. One issue I notice in EN3 is that leaders are frequently forced to give individuals ranks for free in order to keep the numbers up. However, when those individuals come to join other organizations, they will expect the same levels despite the fact that they have no true experience or have done anything within that organization to be awarded with a high rank. People in FIB will have to work for their ranks, regardless of what positions they previously held in other organizations.

5) It is important that all FIB Agents conduct themselves in a professional manner, and we will enforce strict consequences for any unprofessional behavior. By maintaining high standards and providing proper training, we can create a culture of excellence within the FIB and set an example for other organizations in the community.

6) All agents will treat each other as if they were family members. Furthermore, everyone at FIB respects one another. There will be no disrespect. Toxicity is not in our vocabulary!

7) For a better RP experience, every department will have an office. The office will be the place where they meet and discuss about their problems,tasks,etc.

Thanks for reading my application, have a good day!

With love,
David Diaz
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom