Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abubakar391

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Muhammad Abubakar
2. Your age:24(OOC)/9(IC EN3)/15(IC EN1)
3. Time zone:PST (GMT +5:00)
4. Average online per day:Full Day,8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord:Abubakar#6494
6. Your Nickname:Muhammad Abubakar
7. Your ID:38177

Additional information

1. Leader of...FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I.
I have experience in this organization of Federal bureau, because I worked a lot in SAHP/LSPD/FIB for more than 3 or 4 terms with lot of people they have max experience, like Mr John Profit.I got enough experience from being normal or hc in legal orgs and willing to have the chance to lead my favorite org which is FIB and my previous experience is Assistant Sheriff (28Rank) For 2 terms,FIB HOD,Captain in GOV,Major general in NG and LI.
II. Because I want to take this organisation onto whole new other level as this organisation is the most important of all other orginisation and as i also have experience of being a leader and how to handle any org.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I.
I would like to offer my expertise to all newcomers in the server or new to the law enforcement side of Highway and Village
- Schedule new targeted workouts on specific days on a regular basis.
- Develop new uniforms adapted to the different ranks, for both men and women, to reinforce the immersion and the identification of the members with their role.
- Implement new patrol systems that promote member interaction and involvement in role-playing scenarios.
- Establish clear milestones for new members, with goals to achieve in order to progress within the organization.
- Encourage a serious and realistic role-playing environment, where members are encouraged to interact consistently with their role.
II. Finally, going away from events, whether in the morning or at night, while making sure to respect the members of other associations and bringing in employees who are able to do the good work
Departments.
Internal Affairs (IA)
Human Resources (HR)
Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
Federal Inspection Patrols (FIP).

Regards,
Muhammad Abubakar.

Thanks For Reading My Application.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Muhammad Abubakar

Additional information

1. Leader of...FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I.
I have experience in this organization of Federal bureau, because I worked a lot in SAHP/LSPD/FIB for more than 3 or 4 terms with lot of people they have max experience, like Mr John Profit.I got enough experience from being normal or hc in legal orgs and willing to have the chance to lead my favorite org which is FIB and my previous experience is Assistant Sheriff (28Rank) For 2 terms,FIB HOD,Captain in GOV,Major general in NG and LI.
II. Because I want to take this organisation onto whole new other level as this organisation is the most important of all other orginisation and as i also have experience of being a leader and how to handle any org.
I.
I would like to offer my expertise to all newcomers in the server or new to the law enforcement side of Highway and Village
- Develop new uniforms adapted to the different ranks, for both men and women, to reinforce the immersion and the identification of the members with their role.
- Implement new patrol systems that promote member interaction and involvement in role-playing scenarios.
- Establish clear milestones for new members, with goals to achieve in order to progress within the organization.
- Encourage a serious and realistic role-playing environment, where members are encouraged to interact consistently with their role.
II. Finally, going away from events, whether in the morning or at night, while making sure to respect the members of other associations and bringing in employees who are able to do the good work
Departments.
Internal Affairs (IA)
Human Resources (HR)

Regards,
Muhammad Abubakar.

- lying about age

Neel Thakur

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Muhammad Abubakar

Additional information

1. Leader of...FIB
I.
I.
Departments.
Internal Affairs (IA)
Human Resources (HR)

Regards,
Muhammad Abubakar.

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
I personally not seen u much In Federal Investigation Bureau but i just forget alot of names
Also with the age of 9 and 15 u won't have been serving to long on the state of Grand, But if u know ur shit its alright! I just been here for to long probally xd

Abubakar391

Player
Player

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
Wanna be leader with 0 experience lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom