Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neria Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 5, 2023
Time of violation
14:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IWnAHUp9I6U

Neria Fade

Binaenaleyh, ilahi adalet arama
Player
She shot me out of nowhere in the no-fire zone and this area is called the green zone.

Neria Fade

Player
The place we call the beach passes as a safe zone and you can't shoot and I didn't do anything to you, you fired at me for no reason.

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
The place we call the beach passes as a safe zone and you can't shoot and I didn't do anything to you, you fired at me for no reason.
It depends where on the beach you are, part of the beach yes but the part we where on was just out side GZ

Neria Fade

Player
It depends where on the beach you are, part of the beach yes but the part we where on was just out side GZ
the coast passes as a completely safe area, you can read it in the rules. and you fired without command?

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
RGZ 2,4 mention Beach Gym, but GR 6.15 Say when you are outside ghetto we are inside ghetto and out outside GZ when i shoot you and there for i do not need any RP to shoot you.

Neria Fade

Player
RGZ 2,4 mention Beach Gym, but GR 6.15 Say when you are outside ghetto we are inside ghetto and out outside GZ when i shoot you and there for i do not need any RP to shoot you.
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
That i do not need to do due to we are in ghetto at the beach who are a part of ghetto

Carlo West

N/A
Player
Approved
ID 61199 Will Be Punished for Gen Rule 6.15

(That Specific Location is City ! You cannot Shoot Anyone Without any RP Interaction If You are Outside Red Zone)
(When outside the Ghetto you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom