Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Wolf
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jan 22, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
NIL

Jack_Wolf

Ex-FIB Director
Player
Dear admins,

I'm not really sure what taxes I avoided, I have been busy running FIB and not trying to make money, therefore im not really sure when i avoided taxes.
If I did without realising I am terribly sorry and I have learnt the severity of it. I would appreciate an unban as I need to return to FIB.
I hope you understand, as I don't really know what I did wrong. Not only that but I was in the city after the ban date and time adding to my confusion.
I have been keeping on top of my transactions to ensure no rule breaks so this must've been a blunder.
Whatever it is I am genuinely sorry and will not make such a mistake again.

Last edited:

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
he deserve second chance

DEMO

Player
Player
he deserve second chance
I do not agree with you because jack when he apply for FIB director he was know and he have to read the role and ask if he don't know he just skip taxes I avoided and don't want to pay attention on that its not fair when you guys give him another chance because it shows clear that he was not running FIB well as you can see JACK STOP ASKING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE you have enough WITHOUT MONEY WIPE UNBAN Reviewed - Gen. Rule 1.7 | Aki Sixninez

Jack_Wolf

Ex-FIB Director
Player
I do not agree with you because jack when he apply for FIB director he was know and he have to read the role and ask if he don't know he just skip taxes I avoided and don't want to pay attention on that its not fair when you guys give him another chance because it shows clear that he was not running FIB well as you can see JACK STOP ASKING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE you have enough WITHOUT MONEY WIPE UNBAN Reviewed - Gen. Rule 1.7 | Aki Sixninez
I appreciate your opinion, but you are not understanding, whoever you are clearly you don't like me. FIB has been running the best it has in a while, providing good RP and activity for the whole city, it would be a real hit to the city for a blunder (that im not aware of) I made to impact the entire community. This is an unrelated incident to my 1.7 mistake so I don't see the relevance. You can have you own opinion of me but don't let it impact the rationality of your thinking.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Imagine creating new account to cry here lol growup kiddo

Adam-col

Player
Player
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days
ITS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

Abby Wolf

Player
Player
1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days
ITS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
you don't need to keep repeating yourself, i think he is aware that he is banned for 1.9. stop being weird

DEMO

Player
Player
Imagine creating new account to cry here lol growup kiddo
Who told you that or just because I showed up and say the truth that he deserves the ban my acc not new I’m just someone trying to help

DEMO

Player
Player
you don't need to keep repeating yourself, i think he is aware that he is banned for 1.9. stop being weird
I’m more then happy to what he get he deserves because he thinks he can break any rule without any punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom