Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harold Smokey
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 3, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hT8PNey

Harald Smokey

Player
Player
Good evening Mazhor.

Yesterday I sent an unban appeal for GR 6.3
but was unfortunately rejected during the night.

Looks like I stole from SAHP?
If this is true, which I doubt as I follow all the rules very diligently as I built up everything I have in 2 years, I wouldn't do something so stupid to myself with meaning that gets me banned then, especially not permabanned..

I remember one time I was in the SAHP, now a few months ago, there was one time I went out on patrol, while we were driving we collided with an oncoming car if I remember correctly. My vest then went down in percentage which then meant that I could not return the vest. I took this with a HC! (want to remember that they were the next day because no one answered me at the time)
But! the vest was returned anyway, and I also ask what I should do next time in case they happen again. Since then there have been no problems at all.

You can also see this in the logs that the vest was returned to a HC. POV is no longer available on this as it is more than 48h ago.

If, by chance, I have forgotten something else at some other time, I apologize profusely, it has not made sense at all.

Really hope we can find a solution as I have spent a lot of time/blood/sweat and tears to get to where I am today at GrandRp!

Thank you for taking your time. Sincerely, Harold Smokey - 68962

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom