Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Sam Hill

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
1. IRL Name- Sam

2. IRL Age- 21

3. Time Zone-PST

4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours

5. Your Discord- Zeus #7658

6. Your Nickname- Sam Hill

7. Your ID- 87

Additional information

1: Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since my time of joining Grand RP. I have worked in every legal organization since I started in Grand RP. I started in SAHP way back when and I worked my up from rookie to Under Sheriff. I kept working my way up and decided to try and become sheriff. I finally did it on En2. I moved to EN3 and started doing work over here. My main goal has always been to develop others and create the next leader.

I have been in FIB in EN2 and EN3. In EN2 I was Johnny Richs Term and CoS. I was also in many terms of FIB in EN3 and I have been a two-term Deputy Director of FIB. These were some of the best experiences that I have had. I enjoyed my time and I want to have my chance to lead FIB into the future and change Law Enforcement as a whole. I know that I will do a good job and help Lead FIB to a successful 2 terms.

I have been a 3x Leader in Grand RP. I was Sheriff for 3 terms. 2 terms in EN3 and 1 Term in EN2. I was also LSPD Chief of Police in EN3. I have also been a deputy in almost every org other than NG.

I have been playing RP since early 2021. I was previously in Five-M and I moved to Grand. There is so much potential when it comes to FIB, It just needs to be unlocked and the team needs to be informed about the changes and bring everyone closer together because we are all one family.

FIB is one of the strongest orgs in the city. But you need capable people to run it. I would make sure to focus on having an excellent HR team so that I can make sure we are having all FIB agents trained at all times. Making sure that we are training our new agents is crucial. If we don’t train them, they will cause rule breaks and leave the org and go somewhere else. We all have to remember where we came from. We were all cadets once! Making sure we have a up and running HR system will be the best possible option. This will be the most important department and will be the first that gets up and running.

I want to make sure that we are always hiring and making sure that we are always teaching and making sure that we are trying to promote law enforcement. I would make sure that we all are doing our part and that would start at the front of the org. Our leaders need to make sure that we are standing up and proving ourselves each and every day.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

I would focus on HR work. I would create a training program that put our staff in unique RP situations that might cause rule breaks. These will be teaching moments that we can have so we will have fewer rule breaks. This will also include the deputy’s. HR will be fully briefed on this so we can train all new team members in the best way possible so we can keep FIB up and running. This will help out in the long run hopefully creating the Next FIB director. We will have weekly meetings on this and I would like to have weekly meetings with the org as well to discuss goals for the week. This will include everyone in FIB

Being a leader, we will make mistakes. But the most important part is that we learn from them. Knowing how to get better and knowing that we are all human in the end. We just need to make sure that we don’t keep repeating the same mistakes. I made plenty of them. But the most important thing is that I passed along my knowledge and experience to each and every one of my Team Members. I won't lie, I have been disbanded as a leader and the feeling of failure overwhelms me. Luckily, I got another chance to lead an org. I lead SAHP and had the privilege of a lifetime. I loved each and every one in SAHP I want to create that same experience of family in FIB. Instead of insulting your own org members, you coach them and help them along the way. Just because you’re the leader doesn’t make it right to think you're better than anyone. That is something I will teach throughout.

FIB is a very important Org that is responsible for keeping the city safe. I want to make daily patrols in which we will patrol the city so that we can reduce crime so that the citizens will be safe and make sure that we are taking care of our citizens because without them we would not have a job.

One of the first things I would do is get all State Orgs to get along. Always we hear FIB on TOP or SAHP on TOP. We need to create LEOS on TOP. We need to work together and know that we cannot function without each other. We need to have a united front where we all can work together. This is a meeting that I will personally organize ICly where we can find out what our current issues are and how to resolve them. I would like to have a weekly meeting with All state orgs so we can discuss how we can all get better each and every day.

I hope that we together can make San Andreas a safer place. We can’t do it alone but we can do it together. I hope to get another chance to lead our team into the future of Law Enforcement and Restore being a Law Enforcement officer the highest Honor in the state!

Good Luck to all that have applied and thank you for reading my application.

Best Regards,

Former Sheriff

Sam Hill

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
1. IRL Name- Sam

2. IRL Age- 21

3. Time Zone-PST

7. Your ID- 87

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since my time of joining Grand RP. I have worked in every legal organization since I started in Grand RP. I started in SAHP way back when and I worked my up from rookie to Under Sheriff. I kept working my way up and decided to try and become sheriff. I finally did it on En2. I moved to EN3 and started doing work over here. My main goal has always been to develop others and create the next leader.

I have been in FIB in EN2 and EN3. In EN2 I was Johnny Richs Term and CoS. I was also in many terms of FIB in EN3 and I have been a two-term Deputy Director of FIB. These were some of the best experiences that I have had. I enjoyed my time and I want to have my chance to lead FIB into the future and change Law Enforcement as a whole. I know that I will do a good job and help Lead FIB to a successful 2 terms.

I have been a 3x Leader in Grand RP. I was Sheriff for 3 terms. 2 terms in EN3 and 1 Term in EN2. I was also LSPD Chief of Police in EN3. I have also been a deputy in almost every org other than NG.

I have been playing RP since early 2021. I was previously in Five-M and I moved to Grand. There is so much potential when it comes to FIB, It just needs to be unlocked and the team needs to be informed about the changes and bring everyone closer together because we are all one family.

FIB is one of the strongest orgs in the city. But you need capable people to run it. I would make sure to focus on having an excellent HR team so that I can make sure we are having all FIB agents trained at all times. Making sure that we are training our new agents is crucial. If we don’t train them, they will cause rule breaks and leave the org and go somewhere else. We all have to remember where we came from. We were all cadets once! Making sure we have a up and running HR system will be the best possible option. This will be the most important department and will be the first that gets up and running.

I want to make sure that we are always hiring and making sure that we are always teaching and making sure that we are trying to promote law enforcement. I would make sure that we all are doing our part and that would start at the front of the org. Our leaders need to make sure that we are standing up and proving ourselves each and every day.

I would focus on HR work. I would create a training program that put our staff in unique RP situations that might cause rule breaks. These will be teaching moments that we can have so we will have fewer rule breaks. This will also include the deputy’s. HR will be fully briefed on this so we can train all new team members in the best way possible so we can keep FIB up and running. This will help out in the long run hopefully creating the Next FIB director. We will have weekly meetings on this and I would like to have weekly meetings with the org as well to discuss goals for the week. This will include everyone in FIB

Being a leader, we will make mistakes. But the most important part is that we learn from them. Knowing how to get better and knowing that we are all human in the end. We just need to make sure that we don’t keep repeating the same mistakes. I made plenty of them. But the most important thing is that I passed along my knowledge and experience to each and every one of my Team Members. I won't lie, I have been disbanded as a leader and the feeling of failure overwhelms me. Luckily, I got another chance to lead an org. I lead SAHP and had the privilege of a lifetime. I loved each and every one in SAHP I want to create that same experience of family in FIB. Instead of insulting your own org members, you coach them and help them along the way. Just because you’re the leader doesn’t make it right to think you're better than anyone. That is something I will teach throughout.

FIB is a very important Org that is responsible for keeping the city safe. I want to make daily patrols in which we will patrol the city so that we can reduce crime so that the citizens will be safe and make sure that we are taking care of our citizens because without them we would not have a job.

One of the first things I would do is get all State Orgs to get along. Always we hear FIB on TOP or SAHP on TOP. We need to create LEOS on TOP. We need to work together and know that we cannot function without each other. We need to have a united front where we all can work together. This is a meeting that I will personally organize ICly where we can find out what our current issues are and how to resolve them. I would like to have a weekly meeting with All state orgs so we can discuss how we can all get better each and every day.

I hope that we together can make San Andreas a safer place. We can’t do it alone but we can do it together. I hope to get another chance to lead our team into the future of Law Enforcement and Restore being a Law Enforcement officer the highest Honor in the state!

Best Regards,

Former Sheriff

Sam Hill
++++

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Wish you the best of luck, i can say this is the most applicant who deserve it

keiOnodera

Player
Player
1. IRL Name- Sam

2. IRL Age- 21

3. Time Zone-PST

7. Your ID- 87

Additional information

Best Regards,

Former Sheriff

Sam Hill
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom