Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Hill

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Sahin

Your age: 27

Time zone: GMT+03:00

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: zraizell

Your Nickname: Hawk Hill

Your ID: 160474

Additional information
1-)
Leader of FIB
2-) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been a part of state organizations most of my time spent in the city. I started my state career as a law student and experienced the grind from the bottom in most of the legal organizations. I have practiced law in the city as a lawyer, judge, Supreme Court Justice and Attorney General. I also have been a part of FIB for a long time serving as Deputy Director for Omer Hill.
I think this gives me enough experience to lead and teach the correct way to execute certain operations and to follow legislation in all matters. Which i think will improve the level of roleplay within state organizations. I think that everything i did helped me to prepare for a leadership position like this. I want to start by improving the quality of my organization with my experience with the law and other experiences in state organizastions.

I want to prevent all illegal activities in city. Our special forces called Spec Ops and Undercover department will work together and prevent illegal activities in deeper levels. I believe that the most important task of FIB is to conduct raids and collect evidences from criminals.
I am planning to finish the raid season during my first term.
I also want to increase the quaility of LEO's and their activity in city. FIB agents need to be ready at all times for criminal activities in the city.
I think that a great term starts from working closer with other state organizations because i think that state organizations are lacking in this department. We need to work together so we can show the citizens that they have someone always protecting them. I want to plan lots of operations with other state organizations and want to show the power of LEO side.

3-) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Raids & Undercover:

Raids and evidences are so important for FIB and i have a great team in mind. In our term with Omer, the Undercover department made a great job.
I will bring a team that is able to do the same thing and share our experience with them to add more quality to this department.

Activity & Duties:

My goal is to be the most active organization in city as we did in past terms with Omer. I will keep our numbers always high and i want to keep our agents ready for
all possible criminal activities. FIB agents will patrol active places in city, do their official duties and they will protect citizens at all costs. I also want to point out the fact that wanted criminals have been roaming around the city with no fear. I am going to make sure that this changes.

Legal & procedure counsel:

I will personally make sure that all of our agents are capable of following the procedure and legislation at all times during their official duties. I believe that this is the true way of increasing the quality of LEO's.

Kind Regards,
Hawk Hill

KaaZaa

Player
Player
One of the best Role player i ever seen ... he can handle it ... 💪(y):love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom