Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hopper

Player
Player
1. Fatih
2. 24
3. GTM +3
4. 4-6 hours
5. dam0n.
6. James Hopper
7. 8803
Additional Information:

Leader of The Federal Investigation Bereau ( FIB )

Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

I believe i would positively impact not only FIB but also all state organizations with my vision for improving effectiveness of FIB in preventing and investigating criminal activities.
Almost every state employee knows James Hopper also shows amazing support due to my
leadership skills, ambition and hard work. With my leadership new effective strategies will be implemented to stop crime. I have enough experience to run FIB smoothly,
I have seen lots of directors and high commands, all the ranks, all departments, pros and cons of FIB. I know what FIB needs, what state side needs.

I am a loyal agent who served more than 8 months in state organizations.
I first joined FIB in November as an assistant junior agent. Than i joined Undercover department when i was field agent 1.
It was a pleasure for me to collect evidences and track down criminals so i have been promoted to supervisor of Undercover very quickly.
Furthermore, i run Undercover department as HOD for two terms after having 1.5 terms Dhod experience. At that time FIB managed to do 25 raids (24 gang + 1 Family) thanks to CID department and all hard wroking agents.
After Director Luke Cash term i have served FIB as Chief of Staff for 1 week then i joined SAHP as an assitant sheriff for 2 weeks.
After spending 2 weeks in SAHP i come back as a Deputy Director and we managed to finish Raid season in Director Elon's term for the first time in en3.
Then i worked hard in SAHP as Undersheriff for two terms and then i became Temp Sheriff.
Finally, i came back to FIB as Assistant Director.

Furthermore, having good relationship with other organizations plays a crucial role. FIB will always enhance positive relationship and smooth communication
with other organizations to fight with crime together. Good relationship is going to lead working collaboratively and finding new solutions to problems.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1-
There will be certain time and date for promotions ceremony. Ceremonies will be done every week.
Promotions will be done by Human Resources team according to activity and performance.

2- Weekly meetings will be done with Head of Departments, Chief of Staffs and 00 handler. With this way FIB will be running smoothly.

3- Strikes and punishments will be more realistic.
x1 strike won't be promoted for 1 week
x2 strike demotion
x3 strike termination

4- There will be more professionalism and I will be caring quality of departments too much because they are extremely important according to my opinion.
I have seen lots of time that any little problem in departments sometimes lead bigger problems and it effects whole organization.
That's why most trustable and hardworking agents will be chosen as a Head of Department.

5- All agents will treat each other like a family member and FIB will not be only a workplace. Moreover, everyone in FIB treat each other with respect. There won't be any kind of insult.

6- New strategies will be implemented in different situations and places for store robberies and hostage situations. In addition to this there will be gunfight practicing.

7- There will be more deep undercover operations to fight with crime and keep citizens safe.

8-
I have opportuntiy to work with media (streamers) so there will be interesting unplanned and planned RP scenarios.

8- Rank system:

30- Director
29- Deputy Director
28- Chief of Staff
27- Head of Department
26- 00 agent
25- Deputy head of Department
24- Supervisor of Department
23- Executive Agent
22- Secret Agent
21- Supervisory Black Ops Agent
20- Black Ops Agent