Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FIB searched my trunk without prop RP procedures

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Olivia Barnes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2021
Time of violation
23:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OLAAcJmT4CQ

Sierra Killa

Player
Player
The ballas and FIB were in a shootout in front of strip club. They did shoot me down put me in cuffs and i had crashed cause so many of them had loaded in. After my crash i came back and spawned my car at a parking space. They search and stole all my items from my trunk without me being present. Is this allowed? I dont have any POV of them taking it

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Unfortunately, without evidence of the search, there is nothing the Administration can do with this complaint. I will give you 12 hours to post the full video of the search.

You have 12 hours to provide the POV or this complaint will be denied.

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
The ballas and FIB were in a shootout in front of strip club. They did shoot me down put me in cuffs and i had crashed cause so many of them had loaded in. After my crash i came back and spawned my car at a parking space. They search and stole all my items from my trunk without me being present. Is this allowed? I dont have any POV of them taking it
They done the same shit to me its so corrupt

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Its not the FIB, we searched the trunks of the players when they were present at the current spot and we rp it out. There were also some other legal orgs present, so maybe have a look on them too. This ain't the old fib, we are trying our best, and we have well trained agents here. So please don't ruin our name by saying only FIB. If you got any POV of our agents breaking the rules you can send it to the director. Thank you!

Last edited:

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
Its not the FIB, we searched the trunks of the players when they were present at the current spot and we rp it out. There were also some other legal orgs present, so maybe have a look on them too. This ain't the old fib, we are trying our best, and we have well trained agents here. So please don't ruin our name by saying only FIB. If you got any POV of our agents breaking the rules you can send it to the director. Thank you!
Do you have POV of you RPing it tho?

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Full POV of the Situation has not been provided in the allotted time frame.

Complaint is Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom