Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
na
Administrators nickname
na
Date
Jul 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
n/a

dcartel

Player
Player
we don’t get guns and ammo everyday.
After reset we are supposed to get ammunition and body armor everyday ever since last week we haven’t been getting anything ??

Harald Smokey

Player
Player
we don’t get guns and ammo everyday.
After reset we are supposed to get ammunition and body armor everyday ever since last week we haven’t been getting anything ??
you have to take out what you get, otherwise nothing new will come. put it in the trunk of some car or something

dcartel

Player
Player
you have to take out what you get, otherwise nothing new will come. put it in the trunk of some car or something
Fr cuz like last week I had normal body armor and everything 20 a day and then rn I see I’m not getting any and I’m running low for my fam have about only 40 armors left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom