Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Tommy
Administrators nickname
Mohammed Pluxury
Date
Jul 6, 2023
Time
20:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wFFijlnnRp8

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
So i was cruising to the components event or whatever it is i see some people having a little laugh in CC chat so i decided to also join but im the only one that got jailed out of like 6 people then about 4 minutes later the admin him self trolls in the club chat now this just seems highly unfair and bias? I wouldn't care if everyone else got punished but why just me and how come he gets to troll to?

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Might take a minute to go in HD so u can see as its just completing upload now

Diego lopez

Player
Player
and bc of that i say free my bro and mohammed biased admin gave me a warning and a 500 minute mute i dont think thats fair at all

Diego lopez

Player
Player
here u can see josh anonymous didnt get a mute or a warning and neither did mon key so i feel like this was very targeted against me and sam
image.png

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
And now that i decided to point out how it was unfair in the contact administrator i got told to make a complaint so i said ok i made a complaint and now he said hes now doing it and silenced about 15 people but still why am i the only one that got demorgan?

Diego lopez

Player
Player
And now that i decided to point out how it was unfair in the contact administrator i got told to make a complaint so i said ok i made a complaint and now he said hes now doing it and silenced about 15 people but still why am i the only one that got demorgan?
and still why am i the only one who got a warning and 500 min mute

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Also idk what that music is over the video i think i need to reuplaod if audio was needed

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Need to rewrite with more info this post didnt make sense i need to explain in more detail

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Hello,

1- You are Saying iam Bais becasue i Gave Your Jail for off-topic for 9x time for this Reason you got Jailed so its not your first time to do the same thing and you still Doing it. ( Sam )
2- for ( Diego ) You are Syaing '' Mohamed the corrupt admin gave me a warning '' so you did off-topic for 11x time and also didn't learn from your mistake and after you got the warn You did off-topic in the Club chat again...... and here you are saying iam corrupt
'' it was dumb saying shmt the other time but the first time dont deserve a warning ''
so totally Sam Tomm got Jail for off-topic in CC 9x Times and Diego Got warn for off-topic in cc 11x , as a Deputy You should fully understand that if you did any rule break it will effect for your org also i don't even know who are you to Target You
also Post the full screen that when You also did off-topic again while you are in jail not what you want us to see
you in DMs:

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Hello,

1- You are Saying iam Bais becasue i Gave Your Jail for off-topic for 9x time for this Reason you got Jailed so its not your first time to do the same thing and you still Doing it. ( Sam )
2- for ( Diego ) You are Syaing '' Mohamed the corrupt admin gave me a warning '' so you did off-topic for 11x time and also didn't learn from your mistake and after you got the warn You did off-topic in the Club chat again...... and here you are saying iam corrupt
'' it was dumb saying shmt the other time but the first time dont deserve a warning ''
so totally Sam Tomm got Jail for off-topic in CC 9x Times and Diego Got warn for off-topic in cc 11x , as a Deputy You should fully understand that if you did any rule break it will effect for your org also i don't even know who are you to Target You
also Post the full screen that when You also did off-topic again while you are in jail not what you want us to see
you in DMs:
U didnt jail me for off topic u jailed me for trolling in CC what ye fair enough is a demorgan its the fact that im the only one out of about 5-10 people that got demorganed

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
U didnt jail me for off topic u jailed me for trolling in CC what ye fair enough is a demorgan its the fact that im the only one out of about 5-10 people that got demorganed
it was their first time , and its not your first time its your 9x time and you didn't learn from your mistake also your are saying iam only the one who got Demorgan Because you are only the one who didn't learn from his mistakes and did it 9x :)

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
it was their first time , and its not your first time its your 9x time and you didn't learn from your mistake also your are saying iam only the one who got Demorgan Because you are only the one who didn't learn from his mistakes and did it 9x :)
Trolling in CC is a demorgan yes i see so many people get demorgan on there first time trolling in CC cause its diff to off topic but why was mine the only one that says trolling in CC but rest didnt even get punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom