Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
talha_raki
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eYlA5DBQigk

talhae

Raki
Player
Hello admins,
First of all, 8946 id player abusing the bugs in the game too much.
As you can see in this abuse, the animation is not canceled and he is doing it on purpose. This gives an advantage because the character is acting nonsense.

This is the normal moment of conflict

This is an abused moment of conflict. (I can show you how it works)

Secondly, he is always teleporting. this is not a desync. he does it on purpose. he is using 3rd party software or using different technique to slow down his upload speed (such as restriction from modem interface).
As you can see in this forum his internet is fast. Reviewed - Ban for gr 4.1 | Ivy Void
(7:46 sec)
These are some videos with irrational movements
Grand Theft Auto V 2023 07 04 23 39 32 30 Trim

I dont have much pov on the past. I was very upset that the player abused this bug in the long time and no one checked it at the time of the event. I hope it will be scrutinized carefully.
Best Regards.

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
Hello. I have povs from start to finish for all the events they mention. Also, if you want, I can enter pc check. I become the gang leader 2 times and the unoff family leader 3 times. I think this friend is playing the game for the first time. Some are sync errors, some are just speed boost. Ping is bidirectional, not unidirectional. If this player' own internet is bad, I cant do anything about it. I know the kids so mad, crying about me but i can do nothing for the like i said before cheat, vpn, bug abuse or other program is not for me its for u guys i never using any cheat for a video game for kill some one at all that only a visual bug and i can provide pov if admin need :)

saeedsa

Player
Player
Hello admins,
First of all, 8946 id player abusing the bugs in the game too much.
As you can see in this abuse, the animation is not canceled and he is doing it on purpose. This gives an advantage because the character is acting nonsense.

This is the normal moment of conflict

This is an abused moment of conflict. (I can show you how it works)

Secondly, he is always teleporting. this is not a desync. he does it on purpose. he is using 3rd party software or using different technique to slow down his upload speed (such as restriction from modem interface).
As you can see in this forum his internet is fast. Reviewed - Ban for gr 4.1 | Ivy Void
(7:46 sec)
These are some videos with irrational movements
Grand Theft Auto V 2023 07 04 23 39 32 30 Trim

I dont have much pov on the past. I was very upset that the player abused this bug in the long time and no one checked it at the time of the event. I hope it will be scrutinized carefully.
Best Regards.
theres something call visual bug this is just visual and theres something call bugabuse and this bug in visual bug becasue u can see him do this move but he is not doing it in his pov
(Not off-topic)

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
(Not off-topic)
Idk guys how did u change visual bug to bug abuse tbh players inside the circle cannot controle this cuz he cant F10 inside
and also as u senior curator of unoff say stop targeting other players without clear reason , baiscly he can provide pov of all this
that show he never abuse this .

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
Rejected

There are many ways for people to teleport and It's not counting as bug abuse or cheating within the game you can speed boost which teleports a player across the screen. The Better the person is with speed boost the harder the teleport it can get crazy depending on who it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom