Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zaid Escobar
Suspect ID
15021 | 404
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
20:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VY503dbZ3Xw

Elsultan Error

Player
Player
before u male froum learm about Rule
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
i do give u demand and u didn't listen and u start hit me u who the person are break the rule
Fear RP < u never learn guys

Usama Dmo

Player
Player
Yes, but you need a reason to give the warning, you can't say the warning without a reason, I killed him and gave her the warning without a reason can you tell me what's the reason for giving you the warning
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
i do give u demand and u didn't listen and u start hit me u who the person are break the rule

HISHAM Grim

Player
Player
relax habibi The third time, sweetened, become cold

Usama Dmo

Player
Player
I just wanted to kill her for no reason, and since you point to him and say, inform your family leader about this, which means you killed him just because you have a problem with the family leader, and this is considered a personal matter if an Arab supervisor hears your words he will understand what I am saying

Mega Evil

Player
Player
I want see u in city if ur man
In arabic language if ur (dhukir)
Not only in gang area
Do remember this word
Sultan ,, lol 😆

Usama Dmo

Player
Player
I want to see you first and I'll show you what we have to offer you
DEMONS on top Don hacker

Status