Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zaid Escobar
Suspect ID
15021 | 404
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
20:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VY503dbZ3Xw

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
ID 99866 Provide POV from start of the situation
You have 6 hour to respond​

ABO Zain

Player
Player
Just want to say something before admin decision when you have an enemy in the city and only thing he can do is talking and run to post forums with every situation and play music in the comments that only thing you can do guys
keep trying to prove something to yourself keep trying to show your friends that WoW we can warn the Errors that they make mistakes we are in the City we are online and we always in front in our family House we are not hiding
we keep respect for who deserve
and we will always
Make Errors in your mind guys
We accept what admins see in every situation and you will accept what we do for you in the City
Keep trying Keep hiding keep Looking for admin to help you
Mega you send me massage in your own discord
( ABO Zain the one who see himself )
yeah iam the one who know himself well .
we are in the city man we are the Family who stand always in front of thier house if you want to find us you will find us Easy Come and try 👌
If we take any warning we accept that
get warning bro is better than hiding
End of text. 👍

Usama Dmo

Player
Player
When 6 people show up on 1 I don't see you and I can't see you
You see yourself in a place that I can't see and we can't see what you see
We don't kill someone who doesn't have a gun, we don't kill someone just because of a disagreement with the leader of the family

ABO Zain

Player
Player
When 6 people show up on 1 I don't see you and I can't see you
You see yourself in a place that I can't see and we can't see what you see
We don't kill someone who doesn't have a gun, we don't kill someone just because of a disagreement with the leader of the family
First thing i don't talk to you usama i don't even mention you i talk to the one who send me massage and i replied him.
you try to involve yourself in problem that not even belong to you and i don't know why
2nd thing i have no idea who you are brother and you talk about situation you also have no idea about it

Honestly what I see you just follow mega trying to get some benefits believe me You are in the wrong side 🤝 good luck brother

Usama Dmo

Player
Player
I'm in the wrong problem, but with the right person, but you're with the wrong people I've heard about you from some friends saying nice things about you that you are respectful and help people who need you in a few days, because to see you you're running problems with someone who has no reason to give up you love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom