Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Glen GawnGiddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zn0auRp-K-w

Wapes

Player
Player
Got scammed by player ID 44043. He came to buy 30 grand coins. He asked if I was recording and then I turned on POV and he quit the game and scammed me. You can see in video where he says he has recieved them and how much he was going to pay.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
Got scammed by player ID 44043. He came to buy 30 grand coins. He asked if I was recording and then I turned on POV and he quit the game and scammed me. You can see in video where he says he has recieved them and how much he was going to pay.
He scammed us too brother we already opened so long form with long videos

Wol171

Player
Player
I saw that scam happen bro so fucked should 100% be banned, even his friend in the car should get a warning cause as soon as 40443 left the game his friend (31567) drove off like he knew what he was about to do.
plus when he said yo lemme ask my friend.

Garyy NinthStreet

Player
Player
Why I'm I being involved in this I'm part of the family and he asked for a ride and I said in Fam chat I had to go to the bank since I was about to go buy a blank panther.

Wapes

Player
Player
Why I'm I being involved in this I'm part of the family and he asked for a ride and I said in Fam chat I had to go to the bank since I was about to go buy a blank panther
Yeah totally. I find that hard to believe considering you started driving off before he left the game almost as though you knew what was coming so dont even chat

Wol171

Player
Player
Why I'm I being involved in this I'm part of the family and he asked for a ride and I said in Fam chat I had to go to the bank since I was about to go buy a blank panther.
Bro plus his asking if you received the coins bro you was defo a part of it plus you’re looking at forums checking your I’D bro. I don’t get how you’re even trying to defend yourself. I don’t think you should get banned but defo warning

Garyy NinthStreet

Player
Player
Yeah totally. I find that hard to believe considering you started driving off before he left the game almost as though you knew what was coming so dont even chat
Well your an idiot cause I just explained why so go and read back to my message.

Garyy NinthStreet

Player
Player
Bro plus his asking if you received the coins bro you was defo a part of it plus you’re looking at forums checking your I’D bro. I don’t get how you’re even trying to defend yourself. I don’t think you should get banned but defo warning
I have Notifications on so I get an alert when a report is out against me I have had this setting on for 2 years now so I don't miss a report and get unfairly punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom