Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected VDM+CR+6.19 | 255974 - 19920 - 19923 - 119012

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Agent Sujit
Suspect ID
255974 - 19920
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
19:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XkoMlriLodk

GARA

Player
Player
In 1st Clip:- They are started to do VDM without any reasons they even dosen't care about the EMS employee was there On Duty then also they tried to do VDM against the EMS employee.
In 2nd Clip:- In this clip they are doing CR and RDM in city without any reason.
In 3rd Clip:- This clip is specifically for ID 255974 he starts abusing to me just because I make a tip to Admin. He used F Words multiple times.

All the things are in POV.

punju prasad

Player
Player
in the 2nd clip i am doing fendly fight nd he ais my fmily member and we are doing frendly fight and i did not soot any body he will also sy that and the f word is not tell to him i told to alpha and he ws miss using his ems power for forems and i didnot harm any body and it is frendly fight and the f words is for alpha and i say 1 time for sujith

GARA

Player
Player
You says same F Words to me 4 to 5 times ..If you can't remember so just check the POV...
And if you guys are in a Family so it doesn't mean to do VDM, CR and RDM on the roads..

shishir don

Player
Player
u said that id 255974 has tried to do RDM on 119012 but these both ids are my friends and both are in our same family they keep on doing this friendly fire in fam house also and i beleive he dint killed that guy wantedly but friendly fire and as this guy 255974 shoot him then if he is having any problem he will keep a complaint personally becoz he did rdm on him but not u
all i wanted to say is if id119012 have any problem he gonna keep complaint on 255974

Don't keep on fighting be friendly and enjoy your RP

GARA

Player
Player
I am not taking it personally you guys do what ever you wants. But ID 119012, ID 119920 and ID 19923 are doing VDM and CR you can see this clearly in the POV and about ID 255974 he uses the F word multiple times.

asova

Player
Player
My pc is really bad so it wasnt rendering the cars the only thing i could see was the players. Also i kep having big lag spikes and they would happen as i was driving towards them to ask them if they were okay. Then they pulled out guns so i was driving quickly back and forth quickly to ask them why they were aiming guns at me but never got a chance to.

avxngrr

Player
Player
i am 19923 in the first clip and i would like too ask what do i do in this clip that was wrong i slightly hit him at first so i went back too talk too him and the car infront didnt load in fully neither did his character and bc i hit him i got worried i was gonna get banned so i drove away.

GARA

Player
Player
Ok, so you guys are in same family that means you also will be in same Discord VC..
So I am asking for POV request of all that situation..
It will be crystal clear now..

punju prasad

Player
Player
no we re not in email amd all and how u are not involved in the situction but u re reporting u are not involved in the situction

GARA

Player
Player
What you mean I was involved in situation..
I got killed by VDM and you abused me 4 to 5 times ..
All the things are in POV...I dont think so I have something more to explain to you guys.

Requesting for POV of the situation.

avxngrr

Player
Player
can u wrap this up already i dont even get why i am reported and i want too go back too rping without being worried about a random demorgan

GARA

Player
Player
can u wrap this up already i dont even get why i am reported and i want too go back too rping without being worried about a random demorgan
Bro if you want to know what you have done, So just the POV you will get it know in very easy manner.
And if you are confident that you didn't done anything wrong , So don't be scared about the report.

POV REQUEST OF THE SITUATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom