Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2021
Time of violation
1:50 AM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--cgN1Xd04

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
So we push someone that was sniping our people in the roof there was about 4 of us and we all started spraying him down we cleared his armor and in my own POV I've dealt more than 200 damage to him and others were also spraying him down and doesn't die then he proceeds to jump of megamall roof and not die which is so blatant health hacking here is the POV

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
So we push someone that was sniping our people in the roof there was about 4 of us and we all started spraying him down we cleared his armor and in my own POV I've dealt more than 200 damage to him and others were also spraying him down and doesn't die then he proceeds to jump of megamall roof and not die which is so blatant health hacking here is the POV
I actually have POV of this because I heard you were crying about this. This obviously a case of heavy desync with the server. This is my POV.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I actually have POV of this because I heard you were crying about this. This obviously a case of heavy desync with the server. This is my POV.
you can clearly see your health regening lmao and also you freeze midair? and proceed to fall down???????? I've never seen that in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom