Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yutub Martinez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2023
Time of violation
6:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xquWn9VsNE

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
this guy a week ago was not doing any kills at events, and now he can see trough bush i want to see how he hit me trough bush and , i dont want to see how i died, only when he hit me trough bush

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
if you can send me this part too, when you shooting my friend and you give me damage too i want to see how you aim to me so fast and not miss any shot when you looking my friend and then kill him

Poyraz Agaoglu

Player
Player
this guy a week ago was not doing any kills at events, and now he can see trough bush i want to see how he hit me trough bush and , i dont want to see how i died, only when he hit me trough bush

My friend talked to you and you wanted to see how I killed you and you saw the video, but now you want to see how you got shot through the bushes, let's fulfill your request :)
- You're at a visible angle and I shoot you

proof that i killed you

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
My friend talked to you and you wanted to see how I killed you and you saw the video, but now you want to see how you got shot through the bushes, let's fulfill your request :)
- You're at a visible angle and I shoot you

proof that i killed you

Why you cut your video in the first one? you still hitting me and no crosshair what is this?

Last edited:

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
if you can send me this part too, when you shooting my friend and you give me damage too i want to see how you aim to me so fast and not miss any shot when you looking my friend and then kill him
i want to see this part too when you aim to me so fast when you hitting my friend and kill him, show crosshair why you hidding it?

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
i want to see this part too when you aim to me so fast when you hitting my friend and show crosshair why you hidding it?
your friend gave me this POV yesterday with crosshair why u uploading now without crosshair? you lock on my is very weird

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
admins should ask you for full pov of this event and with crosshair, you are really weird trying to hide the crosshair and cutting the video when you still hitting me shots, lets hope and im leaving this to them

Poyraz Agaoglu

Player
Player
Why you cut your video in the first one? you still hitting me and no crosshair what is this?
I have "crosshair" in the form of a small dot, I can show you a clearer version of the video on discord and this way you can see my "crosshair", if the admins think otherwise, they can check my computer if they want.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Player

ID 287090 & 157835 contact me on Discord DM as soon as possible @ saifkhan

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Player
Reviewed

ID 157835 POV Provided and is clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom